six

aoife left breakfast in a frenzy, she hadn't been out in the past few years and she literally had nothing to wear to wherever they were going that night. aoife cursed about niamh under her breath as she searched through the aisle of the shops. aoife was about to give up on looking for a dress until her eyes landed on a striped square necked dress, it was the closest thing she had ever had to love at first sight. the open back dress was absolutely gorgeous. aoife searched through the rack looking for her size but she was ill by the price tag that hung from it. aoife stood with the dress in her hands, she chewed her bottom lip as she stared at it. aoife never spent so much money on an item of clothing in her life, aoife sighed and debated silently with herself. aoife looked at the dress and concluded that she should buy it, convincing herself that she could wear it for different occasions.

aoife left the store with a small smile on her face but she could feel some regret building up inside of her. she pushed away the feeling but she knew for a fact that she didn't go out enough to have a reason to wear the dress. the girl entered her apartment complex, not needed anything else from any store. aoife walked around the complex, heading towards her apartment but was stopped when she bumped into something or someone right outside her apartment. neither her or the person were watching where they were going, aoife was staring at the floor and the person was staring down at their phone. "oh my god, i'm so sorry, i didn't see you," aoife gasped, not daring to look at them. "it's fine, don't wor- aoife?" the person started, a familiar voice ringing in aoife's ears. aoife glanced up and raised an eyebrow when she saw joe standing there staring at her, just as confused as she was. "what are you doing here?" joe question, watching the girl as she looked at him inquisitively. "um, i live... here," aoife said, pointing at the door he was standing in front of. joe looked at her surprised. "you live in this building? and we've never crossed paths?" joe spluttered our, bewildered. "wait you live here?" aoife gaped, she had never seen joe around. "upstairs," joe said, confirming that they did in fact live in the same building. aoife and joe stood there watching each other for a couple of moments before two men came bustling down the corridor. "joesph!" one yelled, aoife turned to find gwilym and ben running toward them. "oh hi aoife," ben greeted, a smile on his face before it contorted to a look of confusion. "wait, what are you doing here?" "i live here." aoife answered, shrugging her shoulders. "oh by the way the elevator's broken," gwilym informed the two, joe's face changed to him mocking confusion. "yeah, no shit sherlock." aoife stifled a laugh at the trio and shook her head. "this was a pleasure but i should get going, see you later joe, gwilym, blondie." aoife nodded at them before turning and entering the apartment but not before hearing ben scream about how she was blonde too and that she was discriminating against him.

aoife spent the afternoon preparing for the night out. she had to start as early as possible, her makeup almost always ended up tragic if she wasn't doing a natural look and her nail polish was ended up being bumpy and it ended up everywhere. two spilled bottles of nail polishes and seven hopeless attempts at eyeliner later, aoife caved in, calling for niamh and leanna's assistance. aoife impatiently awaited the girl's arrival. her leg bounce up and down until she heard two distinct voice outside her door, the door pushed open and the two saw aoife looking horrendous. "oh my god, tragic." niamh commented, prompting aoife to roll her eyes. "thank you niamh, now please fix it."

instagram
~ •° 《 ☆ 》 °• ~

liked by leannat, benhardy1 and 803 others

aoifej i love the abandoned hall in this building

load more comments...

instagrammer gorgeous gal

leannat no photo credits?
|aoifej 📸 leanna thomas

iylamatt model material
|aoifej never

instagrammer must be breaking hearts everywhere
|aoifej i snorted

instagrammer stunning

niamhyj wow, you really are the second best looking James
|aoifej i admire your modesty😩

instagrammer i could never

joe_mazzello eh no, that hall is haunted
     |aoifej grow a pair mozzarella

~ •° 《 ☆ 》 °• ~

aoife read the comments on her recent post on the way to the club. leanna was driving and niamh was in the passenger seat. they conversed quietly about ben and aoife didn't want to intrude, she knew nothing about the nature of their relationship and she wanted to avoid saying the wrong thing. aoife smiled slightly at joe's comment, shaking her head. people in the building always assumed that the hallway was haunted but aoife thought the opposite. she went there when she was in need of time away from the apartment and had no intention of going into the busy streets of london. the car came to a stop outside of a club and the three girls exited the car. the girl's stood at the car, conversing quietly and waiting for the others to join them. the rest of the group pulled up sharing a car, ben driving, joe in the passenger seat and rami, lucy and gwilym in the back. they left the car and joined the girls, the groups greeted each other and walked toward the front of the line, skipping the whole line. rami produced some form of i.d. and documentation and the security guard stepped aside and let the group enter.

they all filed into the club, the boys and leanna immediately greeting others that were already there. niamh watched on in confusion, not knowing who any of these people were. "some of the crew and extras, a work party of sorts," joe whispered, leaning over to aoife. aoife's mouth forming an 'o' shape as it became apparent.

the night went on, aoife getting more intoxicated by the second. she wanted to forget the loneliness and everything going on around her. niamh had failed to hold up her end of the bargain and was almost as intoxicated as aoife was. ben and joe were the only two that managed to stay sober that night, acting as chaperones for the group. ben brought leanna and niamh home using niamh's car, while the rest called taxis and got home that way. aoife and joe were the only two left from their group in the club, joe keeping an eye on her as she danced with random strangers. iyla and kara never turned up but that came as no surprise to aoife.

aoife swayed her hips against a random stranger, not having a clue who he was. aoife was peeled away fro the man by joe. he took her hand and dragged her out of the club, seating her in ben's car. ben left his car with joe so that he could take aoife and whoever was left in the end home. joe started the engine, letting out a slight groan. joe drove all the way back to the complex, trying to remember which apartment was aoife's. he stopped the car outside the complex and helped a stumbling aoife out of the car. he tried to keep her quiet as she giggled loudly in the hallways, which would likely result in her having some very angry neighbours in the morning. joe managed to coax aoife into giving him her key, and when she finally did, he opened the door and helped the girl in.

joe definitely wasn't expecting what happened next, aoife pressed her lips to his. it's was quite obvious that the girl had no idea or concept of what she was doing, she was just a lonely person desperate for human contact. joe stood with his eyes wide before kissing back gently. joe quickly came to his senses and pulled away, not allowing it to go any further. "no you're drunk, it's wrong," joe didn't want to take advantage of the girl, it just wasn't fair to do. joe shook his head, turning to leave the apartment. "goodnight, aoife." he mumbled, leaving aoife who was sobering up from the events and she was extremely confused, not knowing why she did what she did.

a/n; please let me know if you're enjoying this book bc i'm think of taking a break on this one until killer queen finishes, also sorry about the watermark on the pic, i can't find one without it