s t a g e t w o

............................................................

WAKING UP TO STRANGE SIGHTS SEEMED LIKE (Y/N)'S TRADEMARK THESE DAYS. She opened her eyes to a room filled with All Might posters. Maybe she was exaggerating, maybe it wasn't filled with All Might posters.

But there sure was a hell lot of it in here.

She immediately recognized it as Midoriya's room. The memories gradually came into her mind. She tried to tell him about his status when she passed out suddenly. She mentally reminded herself not to do that anymore.

She felt a bit fatigued for some reason. Before she could investigate why, a green haired woman came into the room. It was Midoriya Inko, his mother.

"Are you alright?" She asked, "I was so worried when my son carried you in here! I'm sorry for bringing you into a stranger's house without permission but that's all we could have done."

"No, it's alright," (Y/N) reassured the frantic woman, "I'm okay. Thank you so much. And I'm the one who's sorry. I just knocked out of nowhere and caused inconvenience for you guys."

"No, don't apologize. I'm so sorry."

"No please, don't say sorry. I'm the one who's sorry," (Y/N) insisted, hoping that the exchange won't go on any longer because then, she would feel bad.

"Do you want some water?" She asked and Midoriya Izuku walked into the room with a glass of water, as if on command. His face was a bit red and she knew half of the reason why. After all, there was a girl in his room and she was exposed to all of his All Might collection.

"Thank you," (Y/N) replied and took the water from his hands. After she finished drinking, she got up and bowed to both of them, "I'm so sorry for causing you guys so much trouble and I greatly appreciate your help!"

"Don't mention it," chorused the mother and son duo as she said her goodbyes.

Leaving the Midoriya household and navigating through the city was easier than (Y/N) expected it to be. The city wasn't bustling but it didn't have that empty feeling either.

There were people chatting along as they walked and the static background noise of all the voices merging together had a soothing effect. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted two creatures huddled in a dark alleyway.

She didn't know how she even recognized those hideous things seeing as they only appeared in the first two episodes and she already finished season three but she did.