s t a g e f i v e

............................................................

WITH A SUDDEN URGE TO COMPLETE ALL MISSIONS AND GAIN EXPERIENCE POINTS, (Y/N) CALLED HER NEW FRIEND. The first mission on the list was to kick his ass, after all.

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Can't you just text me like a normal person?" He said, the annoyance clear in his tone. Kids these days don't like talking on the phone, after all.

"I'll keep that in mind but is the offer of the arcade still on?" she asked, "The plans I had have been cancelled."

"Sucks for you but I'm hanging out with my real friends," he replied.

"Oh come on."

"Fine." (Y/N) thought he gave in pretty easily. "I'm at the arcade near the grocery store. You know, that big one. Yeah, and we have shitty hair along with his other friend."

She nodded and then realized exactly where the arcade he was talking about was. The grocery store was probably the same one that Izuku was near during the slime monster incident. She didn't know for sure but she decided to test her luck.

Sure enough, there it was. The building was so flashy she wondered how she had missed it when watching the anime.

She saw Bakugo at the entrance and as she walked over to him, he laughed. "Don't tell me you're scared now."

"As if," she scoffed back, "I'm excited because I know I will kick your ass."

"Hey there," a familiar voice interrupted before Bakugo could counter-attack. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou. I'm in your class."

"Yeah, I remember!" (Y/N) responded with a smile. Standing besides Kirishima was Kaminari and he introduced himself as well.

"Okay enough small talk," Bakugo said, dragging her to the area with the most diverse range of machines, "Where will you be defeated today?"

Tough talk for a fella with a small cock, she almost said. Almost. She stopped short of saying the whole thing and just decided to say "tough talk."

She looked at the endless possibilities and she decided that she will compete against him in all of those games. However, she had to choose the first one. Her eyes landed on a dance machine and she knew that she had to play that one.

Plus, she was sure that she was great at dancing so it seemed like an easy win. She was going to strike him down early on.

She pointed to the dance machine, her eyes glittering with excitement. Bakugo scoffed. "We were going to play Super Smash Bros, remember?"