Chapter 3: The Wolves And More Humans

Rouge POV

"Where she is going?" "Don't know don't care." I say as I watch her leave. She looks back at us and she waves. Before going back to walking away.

Well she's a interesting creature. I look back at his light with heat. So memorizing. And makes you feel kinda warm. "Say sis." Eve walks over to me. "Yeah?" "Is she gonna be in our pack?" Is she crazy? With her gone it's one less mouth to feed. It's bad enough I have to feed you five.

"This place is nice. However we can't stay here." Eve whines. "Why not?" "Because it's not our home. It's hers." Not to mention there are no high places for us to protect ourselves from Scar and his pack. "We should probably get going." "What about the Deer?" "Just leave it for Scar and his mutts."

Scar POV

"Hey boss look!" I look to see Rouge and her little snacks going the opposite way of that human girl. "Hm. Alright then, time for plan B." I say to them. "You 4 will get that human girl." "Hehe yes sir." They leave to chase her down. "And the rest of us. Well..." I laugh. "You know what to do."

Rouge POV

"Stay under me." I make sure my little cubs stay under me so I can keep them safe. June watches the back while also protecting Eve. "Almost there." I say as I see the cave in sight. I stop moving. "Rouge what-" "Shh!" I say to June. I hear a few sticks snap and multiple footsteps. "You dirty little mutt." "Sis I'm scared." Eve hides under me as well. Well I guess there's really one thing left to do. "Climb up the tree." I say to them. "June get one of the cubs." She slowly makes her way to me and she picks one of them up with her teeth. "Climb. Eve you do the same now." The footsteps get closer and faster. "Now!"

Eve quickly grabs a cub and she begins to climb up. I pick the last one up and I climb up as the wolves rush in to get us. I climb to a strong healthy branch and I look down to see the wolves annoyed and angry. "Stupid dogs. You forget that we can climb trees." I look to June is safe with one of the cubs safe and sound. The same with Eve. "Sis what do we do now?" I look down to see only two of them looking up at us. "There's more. It can't be just two of them." I sniff around so I can find them. "Four? Only four?" The wolf pack is 10 and is the only wolf pack on this island. So where are the others? Thunder sounds off scaring my sisters. The wolves then start to run away. All four of them. "What's going on?"

Lara POV

"Wha!" I wake up to the sound of thunder and I wake up to see Sam is gone. "Sam? Mathias? Sam!" I call out their names but I get nothing. What happened? Where did they go? "Shit!" I grab my bow and I walk down the stairs. I have got to find Sam and make sure she's-

 I have got to find Sam and make sure she's-

"AAAAAHHH!!!" I fall as I scream in pain. A bear trap?! Out here?! "Sam!" I call out to her but nothing still. And then I hear it. "*Howling In The Distance*" Oh no.

Rouge POV

I hear the most painful scream I have ever heard. "Did you hear that? That must be painful." June says and I nod. "Wait a sec... that girl." The scream was something we never heard of before. And that girl we just met speaks a different language than us... oh no. "Stay here or go back to the cave!" I jump down. "Rouge! What are you doing?!" "Just promise me no matter what happens you will take care of your sister!" I look back to face June. "Promise me." She looks like she's ready to cry. "Rouge..." "I love you little sister. And I love you too Eve." I look forward where the scream came from.