Chapter 7: Cleaning Up

Lara POV

"Sam! Sam, it's Lara!" "Lara! Thank god it's good to hear your voice!" She sounds like she's in trouble. Is she? "Yours too. Is everyone else with you?" "No. I've been kidnapped. I stole it off a guard."

Why do I have to right? "Sam where are you?" "I don't know... some Japanese palace I think?" She goes on to say they are talking about a, "Fire Ritual."

"Lara I'm fucking scared as shit right now!" "Sam don't worry I'll-" "Shit! Someone's coming. I gotta hide this." I call her name her or a few times but she was gone. Dammit.

First I try to rescue the pilot who is now ripped in two. I get knocked out by Mathias's men. They all get killed by people in some old Japanese Armor. Had to fight for my life once again! Kill more bad guys. I couldn't find Rouge and I don't know if she's safe or not!

I stand up and I pick up my radio again so I can call Roth. "Roth? Are you there?" I get a respond. "I'm heading towards the palace. They got everyone else there too." Dammit! This is gonna be harder now. "I'll catch up to you so we can do this together." I put the radio back in my pocket.

"Rouge I hope your alright out there." Maybe I shouldn't worry too much. She's lived her life here in the wild. Yeah... yeah she has. I'm sure she's doing just fine. I feel my chest acting weird just thinking about her. I don't know what it is but I'll figure it out later, right now I need to get to Roth. I just hope I meet Rouge on the way.

Rouge POV

"Dammit where did her scent go? How could it just vanish like that?" I groan as I feel like I'm running in circles. It's been a few hours since I last saw her and my sister. Damn her trying to think I would mate with Lara. Sure I mean she has nice looking body. And her face. Her skin. The way she scratches my ears like no one else has-

I mean yeah who would have a creature like that? Obviously not me. I don't need a mate. I'm fine in my own. But I am curious why she wears those things that cover her body. Why can't she look like me? I don't wear those things.

I start to feel weird and I look down to see my stick grow. "That's weird? I never seen it do that before." Eh I'm sure it's nothing. It'll go away later on anyways so I should keep moving. "If I knew WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS!!!"

June POV

Stupid sister making stupid jokes like that. I grumble on my way back home. I mean it's not like no one is gonna take her away.

As I get closer to the cave my scent on Eve is not here. "Huh?" I sniff the air and I smell blood. "Eve!"

I rush as fast as I could inside the cave. As I make it in I see a puddle of blood on the floor. I lean down and I sniff it. I sigh in relief that it's not her blood. But when I sniff it a bit more and licked it. I could tell it's nothing like cat or any animal here on the island. "Seems like Eve fought back. But-"

I then get the worst head pain ever and I feel myself hit the ground hard. "What... was... that...?" Everything is getting blurry and my hearing as well. But I do hear some animal speak in a language I couldn't understand. And then it all went black.

Rouge POV

"I know I must be close." Her scent shouldn't be far now. "Wait a sec..." I sniff around more and I smell death. "Shit!" I start to pick up the pace and I run as fast as I can to this weird place. Seriously! Where did they get the time to make all this shit?! Doesn't matter, all I know is that Lara is here and I can still smell her scent.

I climb up and move around until I then hear a very painful scream. "Lara?" I look to where all the birds are flying away. "Lara!"

No One POV