Christmas Special

Not canon to the main story. Also Merry Christmas everyone!

Lara POV

"So what are you gonna get for your girl cat?" Sam asks for the hundredth time. "Sam..." "What? I'm just curious what my best friend is getting for her girlfriend."

It hasn't been a year since Rouge and her sister came home with me and my friends after all that happened. "Plus I don't know how she'll react to it." "Oh come on! What's the worst that can happen?" I give a 'really' look. "Remember the fourth of the July?"

Flashback

Sam begins to laugh in my face. "What happened to you?! Hahaha!" "Rouge was scared because of the fireworks YOU set off near my house!" She continues laugh. "I didn't think she would be that mad! Haha!" She laughs still making my eye twitch. "I hate you."

"And remember Halloween?"

"Rouge you can't kill them!" I hold her back as she looks outside to see little kids dressed like werewolves. "The dogs must die! They are stupid and full of problems!" "Rouge come on their kids!" "No exceptions!"

"And let's not forget Thanksgiving."

I invited all my friends and family over for thanksgiving dinner. "Alright when we get inside everyone can chow down." "Hell yeah! My belly is ready!" Sam loves Thanksgiving.

I open the door. "Alright everyone lest get down to-" I stop as I see Rouge, June, and Eve fighting over a turkey. Rouge rips the the food away from them and hisses at her sisters. I look at the table and it's a complete mess. Heck the whole living is a complete mess. "Well this is uhhh." "A mess?" I say to Sam. "Yeah that." Rouge walks up to me and she put the turkey down by my feet. She looks up and she smiles at me. "I watched over the turkey like you asked me!"

End Flashback

"Good times. Except we didn't get any turkey!" Sam complains about the turkey again. "She's scared of fireworks. Hates kids in dog costumes. And she ate the Thanksgiving food. I have a feeling she's attacking the Christmas tree." I joke a little but I know it's true.

I look at the time in my phone and I sigh. "I should get going. Just hoping they don't burn the house down." Me and Sam both stand and hug. "I'll see you tomorrow! And Merry Christmas!" I smile. "Yeah. You too."

The drive back home wasn't to far it's only 10 minutes away. Plus getting three Neko's a Christmas present is easy. But also expensive. "Home sweet home."

I get out of my car and I start to head towards the door. As I open it I see Rouge standing on the couch naked with a drink in her hand. "BOY COT BLACK PANTHER!! MY SISTERS!!!" She found the eggnog didn't she? I look at the glass in her hand... yep it's eggnog.

"What she is talking about sis?" Eve asks her older sister June. "I don't know. Why did you tell her where the eggnog was?" "I don't know." Eve then looks at me and smiles. "Lara!" She runs over to me and she hugs my leg. "Ah! Too cold!" I let out a small laugh.

I walk in and I close the door. "Rouge please get down." She looks at me and she smiles. "Heyyy *Hic* Lara...!" She puts the glass down and she walks over to me she rubs her head on my cheek. "I missed you." I put my hand on her head. "I missed you too." She starts to purr. "And I missed your body..." I feel my cheeks heat up. She starts to lick my neck. "Sis!" June blushes and she covers Eve's eyes. "What's happening? She's just licking her."

Later That Night

I lay in the bath tub in the nice hot water. I sigh feeling much better. I hear the door open and I look to see Rouge walk in naked. "Do I have to?" I nod. "Yes you do. You were playing outside so need to clean yourself. Plus everyone is coming here." She hisses at me. "Fine."