Chapter 4: Learning Her Name

Lara POV

"I had to kill them. I had no choice." "That can't have been easy..." I continue to climb up the ladder as Rouge waits for me. "It's scary how easy it was. You got to warn the others Roth." I climb up to the top and Rouge looks ahead. "Don't worry about them. Just do whatever it takes to get to me." "I'll try."

Rouge sniffs the air. "Are there more of them?" I wish we could understand each other. She starts to growl as we hear footsteps heading towards us. And what showed up was a big black wolf with a scar on its eye. Plus more recent scars on its face.

I grab my bow but Rouge growls at me. "What?" She gets in front of me and she growls at the wolf still. She wants to fight him by herself.

Rouge POV

"You bitch. You are going to die tonight!" He's full of rage. I stay calm with a straight face. "Well where's your pack? Are they hiding?" "I don't need them! You're nothing but a weak cat!" He shows his teeth covered in blood. "Just like your parents." "Yeah just like them huh?"

I walk forward. "Yeah like them! I killed them myself and soon you will join them!" I keep a dead straight emotionless face. "I'm not afraid of you. I never have been." He walks back a little but he goes back to standing his ground. "Yes you are!" "The only one who's afraid is you."

I stop walking. "The only reason my mom and dad are dead is because you had a pack of stupid dogs helping you. Your not strong enough to take them both down by yourself." I say to him. "I was never afraid of you then. And I sure as hell ain't now." I smirk. "The only one who's scared, is you." "YOUR WRONG!!!"

He growls and charges at me. I stand in my back legs and I roar loud while at the same time thunder strikes as well. Making it a thunderous roar. He walks back and he falls in fear. "I will make you remember your fear." I walk over to him and I chase him down before he gets the chance to escape. I bite down on the back of his neck and I drag him.

Damn he's heavy. But I have taken down much bigger prey. I bring him near the cliff where me and the girl climbed up. "Feel good? Feels good doesn't it?! You got what you wanted?" I stop walking and I look down at the high drop. I move back a little and I drop close near the edge. I grab his front legs and I snap them. He howls in pain as he tries to attack me but my reflexes are faster than him. "When I was cub I was never afraid of you. You were never intimidating." He was gonna say some more until I slammed my hand on his face. Blood spilling from his mouth. "You are weak. You needed help from you pack to take my parents down. But without them your nothing but a weak dog."

And with that I pick him up by his head with my sharp teeth and he howls in pain. "Rouge listen I'm sorry! I'll leave you alone! I'll-" *SNAP*

His body goes limp. Lifeless. Motionless. Good riddance. I took his body off the and I watch his body fall and hit the ground. "Now..." I turn around and I see the girl is no longer here. "Where did she go?" I sniff the air so I can track her down. "Blood?"

Lara POV

"Roth!" I see him shoot a wolf killing it before falling on his back. "Roth I'm coming!" I rush over to help him and he has a horrible bite wound on his leg. "Thank god your alive." I patch him up a little and I ask if he seen the others. He hasn't.

He stands up. "What are you doing?" "That wolf took my food pack." A food pack? He needs more than just a food pack. "But you need bandages, morphine, antiseptic-" "All in the good pack." Shit.

We hear a thud and we look to see a bag. "Is that it?" "Yeah. But how did- Lara look out!" I look to see Rogue. "Rouge! Wait don't shoot her!" "But Lara..." I get in front of him. "She's saved me. She's here to help."