Ep.15 - Surprise Unnies!

Your pov
For the past 2 days me and Jungkook gave been trying to figure out how to tell my unnies and his hyungs about the baby. We have already told our parents and they were very happy for us since we had fallen in love and that they will be grandparents. We said we will tell my unnies and I found a way on how to do it. We had told my unnies to all come to our house for a surprise. They should be here any minute.

DING*

DONG*

DING*

DONG*

"Coming" I shouted and the were able to hear.  "Y/N!!" they all shouted and attacked me with a really tight hug. Jungkook saw and thought they might hurt the baby. "OK OK girls!  We don't want to hurt the baby do we!? "he said and put his hands on my stomach and back hugged me.

"WHAT?!? " they all shouted and attacked me. I wasn't planning to tell them like that but jungkook got worried.  What was caring husband.

Jungkook pov
After the girls heard me say that I didn't want them hurting the baby they attacked y/n again.  I had to kinda pull them off. "Girls chill i know your happy but you need to calm down." I said while hugging y/n again. I really love her and I love her even more now that she is carring our child.

To be continued
Sorry for the short chapter I just had to upload something and I'm at a party so I couldn't write a lot. Hope you are enjoying the story because it ain't over yet