Ep.17- BABY!!!

Your pov
Life hasn't gotten better with this baby.  My stomach is so big a can hardly do anything. Jungkook being a wonderful husband decided to stay home and help me around the house. Literally any of these days the baby will come out. Jungkook had been more aware of me because he's scared the baby will come and he won'ti be there to help me.

Time skip~next day
I woke up to a sleeping bunny next to me. Swear I die every morning just seeing him sleep.  It's so adorable.

  It's so adorable

He to adorable. He suddenly woke up and looked at me and gave me a kiss on my lips. We usually wake up and get ready but this morning was not how I expected it.

Jungkook was about to go to get ready but he suddenly heard me scream "AHHHHH!" he came running to me "What's wrong?! Are you ok!? " he asked me worried "Take me to the hospital my water broke! " I yelled at him and he picked me up and carried me to the car *he had put on a shirt quickly and his shoes* he quickly drove to the hospital and I got taken to an emergency room

(sorry I'm to lazy to write today) 

Jungkook pov
I was so mad they didnt let me go in with her so I was in the waiting room.  I called my hyungs and told them to bring the girls with them too. They came and they came up to me asked what happened. "Jungkook-ah what happened? Where's y/n? What did you do to her!?" I got attacked by questions. "Everything is fine! Y/n is giving birth! And why would I do something to my wife." I told them and they were all happy that she was finally giving birth. I saw a doctor come out and I went to him "Doctor! How's y/n is she OK?  Is the baby OK? " I asked him and he just chuckled. "Mr.Jeon your wife is fine and the baby is perfectly fine and healthy." he said and I was so happy to bear that. "can I go see her? " he nodded and told me were her room was. I went in with everyone me. I saw Y/n sleeping and signaled everyone to be quiet. They saw the baby and we all awwed "Can I hold her?" Taehyung asked.

*YES ITS A GIRL SORRY I DIDNT TELL YALL*

I nodded and tae picked her up. He held her in her hands for a while but she then started crying.  "Look what you did you made her cry!" Jin told Tae and hit him in the head. "Give her to me hyung" I took her from tae and she stopped crying "How did you do that!? " Tae pouted and I laughed "he's her dad how else! " Rm said then hit him. I then saw y/n waking up.

Y/n pov 
I woke up and heard people talking I looked closely and it was all the boys and my unnies with Jungkook and.. My baby. "hey guys! " I scared them a little and they looked at me and jungkook with our baby girl with him. I gave him a kiss then took the baby out of his hands and held her. I was so happy that I have her now and and I have my handsome husband Jungkook. Life is just great now.

To be continued ...
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating on either of my stories I have just been really busy lately. And I have a choir concert this Friday and I'm really nervous but IDK why we have already had one. But I have been busy and still going through depression and it's rough hope y'all understand.