Ep. 20-Surprise!(final)

(feel free to snatch the photo above of Jungkook raising his shirt higher than usual during 'Fake Love' performance)

Back to the story...

Your pov
I was not expecting this. I had followed jungkook to the backyard and I was confused at first because there was nothing then I got scared when I randomly see all my friends pop out and yell "Surprise!" I was still confused on what was going on.

Jungkook pov
I swear I think she forgot her own birthday. She looked confused. I went behind her and whispered "Happy Birthday babe!" I think she will remember now. She looked at me shocked.

Your pov
I'm so dumb how could I forget my own birthday. "Wow! Im still shocked I forgot my own birthday." we all laughed and then everyone came and gave me a hug. "How about we have some fun now and celebraten!?" Jimin said. We all agreed and talked then we played some games.

"I'll be right back" jungkook said and he walked out into the kitchen. "That was weird but anyways thank-you guys for this surprise!" I thanked them "Don't thank us thank Kookie it was all his idea!" Tae had told me and the rest all nodded. Soon jungkook walked in with a cake in his hands. He was walking towards me singing Happy Birthday and the others joined in to. I was so happy I was about to cry. "make a wish babe! " Jungkook said, I made a wish and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for mommy?" JungHae asked me as I picked her up. "I wished for everything to stay like this and let nothing ruin it!." I told her and I just hear everyone Aww. I didn't want life to change. I loved it the way it was. Jungkook do ame up to me and gave me a kiss. Later we cut the cake and ate it.

"So, y/n you thinking of having another kid." Jisoo asked out off no where. "Yes we-"I cut jungkook off by elbowing him. "Ouch! What was that for I was just stating the truth!" "Shut up, but actually... We.... Are already having another.!" I said and everyone was cheering and jungkook was still (Jung)shook. "Wait! Really!... Your pregnant!?" he asked excitedly. "Surprise!" I said with jazz hands.  He lifted me up and spun me around.

Few year later
Me and Jungkook had our baby and it was a boy. He was so happy to be able to raise a son. Daehyun is now 3 and JungHae is now 7. We have all been happy and our friends are too they have thier own children as well and just saying the pairs are : jisoo,jin - Jennie,Taehyung-Rose,Jimin-Rm,jhope,and suga found themselves some girls too. We were all happy and nothing could change that.

The end
OMG I can't believe I just finished my first book. I hope y'all enjoyed it and love writing it. This book was my first was my first one and I didnt Know what I was going to write but then as I kept going I got Kore and more ideas. I love y'all very much and hope y'all enjoyed this book. Make sure to read my new Jimin FF. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜