Ep.16-HYUNGSS!

After we had told my unnies about the baby we had told them to stay quiet. By that I mean to not tell anyone especially the boys. We had planned the same way we were supposed to tell my unnies but when we tell them they think they are just here to hangout with everyone.

Time skip

Today we are telling the boys if they wanna hangout with us and the girls. We had called them already and they agreed. In a few hours the boys and the girls will be arriving. Me and Jungkook are really excited but we needed to get ready so we showered (separatly). We got ready and jungkook wore this

 We got ready and jungkook wore this

I wore this

We waited for them to arrive

We waited for them to arrive....then we heard the doorbell ring. Jungkook went to go open the door.

"hey guys! " Jungkook said to everyone. "Hey Jungkook-ah! Where's y/n-ah" they all said but tae asked where I was.

Jungkook's pov 
Wow they care more about my wife than me. "She in the living room. Come in!" I told them to come in and they all did. I saw y/n coming toward us. We had to get the plan started. Only the girls knew about it. Y/n came to greet the boys. "Hey guys! " She said with a smile on her face. "Long time no see" Jimin said while hugging Y/n.

Honestly I thought that our plan was going to fail, but it's working out just fine.  The girl run up to Y/n and start to carry her and swing her around. "GUYS STOP! " y/n yelled I knew why she did that bc it was part of the plan but I honestly got scared.  "WHY! " the girls whined while still holding her. "Because... Because.... BECAUSE IM PREGNANT!" Y/n yelled and the girls put her down gently.

Y/n pov
I honestly got scared when the girls started carring me. I didn't want to hurt the baby.  Once I yelled out that I was pregnant the boys were all shocked and the girls are just so happy.  Jungkook came to me and gave me a back hug and put his hands on my stomach. He then gave me a peck on the cheek. We start to laugh from the shock the boys still had.

Taehyung pov
Me and the boys were honestly shocked. We didn't know what to say. Until I spoke up.  "Wow... The youngest is having a kid before us! " I was so happy for them I went to them and said "congratulations!" I said while smiling +hey thanked me and hugged me. The rest of the boys finally came to thier senses and came to congratulate them.

Jungkook's pov
"so is that why you guys invited us?"Jimin asked. "well we kinda planned to tell you like that bc we told the girls first." "Bwo!?" Jhope said. "yeah we had told our parents then we told the girls but not as planned they kinda hugged me to tight and Jungkook got scared for the baby and told them to calm down." Y/n explained "Aww..  Jungkook being a caring husband!" Taehyung teased.

Y/n pov
It was actually cute how he was scared about the baby. He's always been caring since we both started to have feelings for eachother and now we are going to be a happy family.

To be continued....
Sorry if there is any spelling errors I usually type really fast and my keyboard ends up clicking the wrong letters. Or it will auto-correct it to something stupid.