Article

Congratulations to Y/N Beckett who's album LINES went number one FIRST week of release. As a new artist and already number two on the best selling albums of 2018 according to SPS is HUGE.

She's currently the youngest female singer with over 300,00 pure selling albums. If she had anymore than 600,00 she would have beat Cardi B for best selling artist as well!

The artist will be starting her first world tour at the age of 21 next spring, but was invited to sing at the 2019 New Years ball.

She started as an opening act for Khalid, but it looks like he'll be joining her on tour as a guest artist!

Y/N Beckett is Danver's most successful female artist by far and Carol Danver herself will be a part of the tour crew to ensure that everything turns out well. Speaking of her team, it appears Beckett decided to keep the same women in her group from the start of her career last March.

Many fans are inspired by the strong female leadership and Y/N has rose to become a part of a strong movement. "The entertainment industry has been run by men since the beginning and I'm glad teams like mine are coming out to the light. It really shows that even the oldest industries can adapt to change! I really want to inspire everyone not just women to step out and not be afraid to dream the impossible."

Since her father was diagnosed with cancer last spring, Y/N has dove into song writing and performing. Her confidence peeked once she dropped out of college when Danver's discovered the young girl and signed her almost immediately.

We can't wait to discover and hear more music from this year's New artist Y/N Beckett!