Beginning

"So this is where you will start working. Remember, this is an idol agency, make sure you won't disclose anything ahead of time."

"Yes ma'am."

Off The Record Entertainment. That's the name of my very first workplace. As a 24-year-old no-one, it was really hard to search for work right after I graduated. This agency is a newly formed one so I still don't know who are the artists in this place. Well, I'm not really interested in idols in the first place. Well, even though someone I know will debut a few weeks from now.

"This will be your desk, understand?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks for guiding me."

"Good. Work well, okay? Wait for your assignment for next days. For now, feel at home in your cubicle."

"Yes."

That was my superior, Ms. Lee. Well, time to arrange some things here on my table.
I think will really like working in this place. I love it that they have a computer unit for each employees here. And on top of that, a cafeteria which is eat-all-you-want, no payment needed and exclusive only for employees. Well, I'm a foodie so why not indulge on it. I got to try different beverages, which of course, tastes great.

-------------------------------

Because of too much drinks, now I feel like my bladder is exploding. I need to go to the wash room. Bad thing is, Ms. Lee didn't tell me where is the wash room. Silently panicking, I turned to all directions looking for a person to ask.

I saw someone, sitting alone on the far end of the cafeteria.

"Excuse me?"

Getting her attention, the innocent-looking girl faced me while being busy with here food.

"Where is the wash room?"

"Over there." The girl said while munching some cake she just stuffed in her mouth while pointing on the opposite direction of the room.

"Thank you." Then I hurriedly dashed towards the direction she pointed at.

"Weird." The girl mumbled. "But he's quite good-looking. A trainee? Maybe?"

  ------------------------------- 

Hurriedly running to the direction the girl pointed at. I see a room from a far. I ran towards it. Forcefully pushed the door. This is the part that I knew, i f***ed up. It was not the washroom. I caught a glimpse of the door labels, the other was the washroom. This is a dressing room...

I froze on the doorstep while still holding the doorknob. I see some girls half-naked looking at my direction. Funny thing, they also froze. We were still for like, 5 seconds when one of the girls shouted:

"PERVERT!"

"KYAA!"

All of the girls fall to the ground, bending, while covering their bodies.

"Sorry! I didn't mean it!"

I hurriedly close the door then went to the other one which is the wash room. Went to a cubicle and hurriedly locked it.

I can hear heavy footsteps from outside. They might be searching for the pervert which is me.

While 'newbie' was hiding inside the men's wash room. One of the girls from the dressing room recognized him.

"Eh? What is he doing here?"

  ------------------------------- 

Some time have passed and I returned to my table. Still nervous of being kicked out. My heart is thumping. When Ms. Lee suddenly showed up.

"Hey, newbie! You got an assignment already."

"O-Oh. Really, Ms. Lee? That was fast."

"Indeed. Come. Follow me."

Leading the way, Ms. Lee tried to talk to me while en route to our destination.

"So how was your self-tour here. You we're missing for a quite of time."

"A-a-ahh. I went to cafeteria and such."

"Hmm. Good."

"So... Ms. Lee? What will be my assignment?"

"You will be a manager for an idol group."

"Eh? Really?"

"Do you know anything about idols?"

"Well, I little. I'm that really into it." I was expecting desk work but... Sigh. Never mind.

"This agency just started but I was also shocked that this idol group was transferred to us."

"Ohhh..."

"Haha. That Ohhh shows that you're not really into idols."

"Well. I don't know. But there's someone I know who will debut in a few weeks. Well, re-debut to be exact."

"Hmm? Who is it?"

"Her name is Eun-bi. Kwon Eun-bi."

And for some reason, Ms. Lee was kind of surprised.

"Now this is interesting."

Ms. Lee said that while grinning. And we just arrived somewhere on the upper floor. Ms. Lee opened the door and there are lots of girls inside. Like 12 of them. And sh--. I recognize them.

"Ah! The pervert!"

"Hm? It's the weird guy."

"Hyun-jun?"

"Okay, girls! This is Hyun-jun. He will be your first OTR Manager. Treat him well."

Then Ms. Lee pushed me forward.

"I-I am Wang Hyun-Jun. Nice to meet you. Please treat me well." Like hell they will treat me well after our accidental-first-meeting.

Okayyyyy! I'm alive. Gonna do this. Yeah. I will. Really. Promise...
But promises are meant to be broken (?)

Really, I will do this one. Like update it once a week. Still trying to think whether to continue my other stories T.T