Beside You

"We are so late." Chaeyeon uttered after the van stopped.

"Hurry up, girls!" Eunbi shouted after dashing out of the van.

"It's Hyewon-unnie's fault!" Wonyoung grunted.

"Huh? How is it my fault?"

"Then who friggin' ordered 5 set of cakes and 2 set of meat?!" Sakura shouted while running.

"Ugh. Okay! It's my fault!" HyeWon shouted.

"G-girls? Stop shouting and let's hurry up." HyunJun immediately caught up with them.

"Shut it, Mr. Pervert!" YuJin shouted at HyunJun.

"Would you guys stop shouting! We're late." Nako got mad.

"..."

That made everyone silent. The girls and their newly-appointed manager is currently late for their flight. Their destination? Japan. After some running and shouting, they finally arrived at the departure gate. Some OTR staffs were already waiting and they can see that the one in-charge is in a bad mood. HyunJun hurriedly brought out the tickets and distributed it among the girls. Then he immediately run towards to the in-charge and bowed many times while apologizing. SMACK! A loud sound echoed in the area after HyunJun got smacked in the head while bowing by the in-charge with a rolled magazine. The girls saw the whole thing.

"Okay! Move faster!"

The in-charge shouted. Leaving HyunJun who is still bowing. After some time, he straighten himself and then shifted his gaze to the girls. He smiled. The girls then shifted their attention to the airport security for boarding the plane.

"Idiot." Eunbi muttered to herself.

______________________________

After some time, everyone boarded the plane. The girls are all seated now. Eunbi checked all of them before sitting down herself. Found her way to her seat and was shocked that HyunJun was behind him. Their seat is on the two-seated side while the others are just randomly seated anywhere.

Eunbi punched HyunJun on his chest.

"What the- You did this on purpose, did you?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Like, this sitting arrangement! Why are we sitting next to each other?!"

Eunbi shouted and got the attention of the other passengers. HyunJun covered Eunbi's mouth with his hands while saying sorry to the other passengers. HyunJun forcedly pushed down Eunbi on her seat.

"Where do you think you're putting your hand?!" Eunbi shoved HyunJun's hand aside in disgust.

"Do I really look and feel disgusting to you? Huh?" HyunJun glared at Eunbi that made her startled and shocked. "I'll change seat with a female staff! Wait here!"

HyunJun stood up. As he is going to start walking, he can feel a weak force pulling his jacket. It was Eunbi.

"Hm?"

"S-sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to shout at you."

"So... You're letting me sit beside you?"

"Yes." Eunbi just let out a deep sigh.

HyunJun sat down again. It became silent. No one is opening their mouth to speak. The two can hear the other girls giggling and talking on their seats while the two of them are not saying anything. The silence is killing them. Both of them are secretly praying that someone will break the ice. And then... Two heads popped out from the pair of seat in front of them.