Japan (1)

Years ago...

"Ugh. Why do I have to go to this school? I want to go to a normal one."

Young HyunJun, standing in-front of the prestigious School of Performing Arts in Seoul. His parents insisted him to enroll in this school for he got the skills for it and students from this school are always considered as the best in their field. And luckily, he got accepted.

"Sigh. Why do I even have to do this? I can just study the basics on the Internet."

He applied for the . He is quite talented in film making. His parents want him to develop that talent more than it is. Kind of lost, he keeps on looking around, being nervous at the same time. For he is a week late in coming to school. Yeah. The opening ceremony was a week ago and he can't attend it because he was sick.

"Excuse me? Are you a new student?"

A soft voice surprised the confused HyunJun. He turned around and saw the greatest picture he had ever seen. Long wavy black hair, dancing along the wind, and a face that radiates beauty.

"Errrrrr... Yes?"

"What department?" The girl asked.

"Film."

"Oh. You just need to go to..."

The girl gave directions for the Theater and Film Department. HyunJun? He is not even listening. Stunned by the picture in front of him. He just stares at the side-profile of the girl.

"Did you get it? Hello?"

"U-Uh y-yes. Yes!"

"Okay! See you. Good luck new student!"

"O-okay... Thanks..."

The girl went to the left side of the school. HyunJun's eyes follow the walking girl until she was out of sight.

"Beautiful..."

SLAP!

"Wake up, HyunJun! Keep yourself together!"

___________________________

HyunJun's POV

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Hey! Wake up! Keep yourself together!"

Ugh. It hurts.

"My queen, can you please wake me up in a kind manner? I was having a good dream."

"Wh-what?! Queen?!"

"Oh~ Queen~"

"Shut up, Yuri! Yena!"

We just landed on Narita Airport. The girls have to film their reality show here in Japan and also have a meeting with the AKS head for future plans. I rounded up the girls per instruction of the OTR staff head. Each one of them were given cameras for self-shots, well, this is a variety show. As soon as they stepped outside the airport, the filming started. I can only watch the girls from the side.

"Hey! Hold this for me." Eunbi called out to me and throw her small bag.

"Y-ya! Be careful with your things!" I said it as I caught her bag.

"Nice catch."

"Why leave your bag to me when we have people assigned for carrying your things?"

"Because it's you..." Eunbi said it with a sweet smile.

"..."

Eunbi left after that remark then regrouped with the other girls. I was stunned. I know that was a genuine smile. She's beautiful as ever. I only woke up from my daydream when I got another smack-on-the-head by the staff head. Ugh. The girls saw me again getting smacked.