planning a day with the bakusquad

(A/n: the italics font (hi) is in English)
Alien_queen: YOOO

Earphone_jack: sup

Kami_memer69: YOLO! WOW!!  JIROU IS NEVER ONLINE

Sero_tapeface: hey everyone

Bakubae: hewo OvO

Red_riot_troll: HEYY

Alien_queen: guess what my mom just gave me (ÒVÓ)

Bakubae: what did she give you??

Earphone_jack:yeah what she be giving you??

Alien_queen: she gave me a a few tickets to go to an amusement park this weekend since her and her friends can't go.

Bakubae: that's cool mina.

Kami_memer69: yeeet fren. That's as cool as iceeee!!!

Sero_tapeface: stop talking like that kaminari!!

Kami_memer69: fine...

Alien_queen: anyways...  I was wondering if we could go to America this weekend and go to the amusement park called Universal Studios???

Bakubae:sure but we don't exactly know english.. At least I don't think people can understand me well if I spoke it..

Red_riot_troll: I don't speak English..

Kami_memer69: me either...

Sero_tapeface: I can say the important things.

Red_riot_troll: and what would that be??

Sero_tapeface: hi how are you??  Where is the bathroom??  Where can I find this place? And fuck you.

Bakubae:PFT-XD

Red_riot_troll: what did sero say.

Bakubae: he said Hi how are you? Where is the bathroom?  Where can I find this place and fuck you I believe.. Right??

Sero_tapeface: yee

Kami_memer69: 😂😂

EARPHONE_JACK: haha.  Sorry wanna go but can't. I am gonna be with my mom and dad at a music festival this weekend starting today..

Bakubae: that's cool Jirou. Tell your mom and dad I said hi btw.   I'm down to go to the amusement park

EARPHONE_JACK: k!  Gtg byee

Kami_memer69: me too. And bye Jirou

Sero_tapeface: Bye Jirou. And mina I'm down to go

Red_riot_troll: Bye Jirou have fun. same here mina.

Alien_queen: Peace Jirou!! Have fun!! And yay!!  But what do I do with the extra ticket.

Bakubae: I know a person who might want to go.. He speaks perfect English so it would be perfect for us.

Alien_queen: ooh~ he~~

Bakubae: yes. Is it okay??

Alien_queen: yeah ask him!!!

Bakubae: okay.  Brb..

Red_riot_troll: I didn't know he has friends outside U.A

Kami_memer69: I didn't either but it's cool to know he is making friends.

Alien_queen: Tru Tru.  If he does steal our cinnamon I'm gonna murder someone!! 🔪🔪🔪🔪

Sero_tapeface: Jesus mina..

Kami_memer69: does anyone else hear screaming...

Red_riot_troll: it's coming from bakugou's room and it doesn't seem like angry screaming...

Bakubae: sorry about that.  He said yeah he will go with us.

Red_riot_troll: why we're you screaming?

Kami_memer69: yeah?

Bakubae: I'm going somewhere with my friend but he said it was a surprise and said it was gonna be fun and now I'm excited for two reasons all at the same time!!

Alien_queen: haha.  Calm down cinnamon roll. It's cool to see you so excited!!

Red_riot_troll: yeah it is.

Kami_memer69: who knew this friend would make you so happy!

Sero_tapeface: so we all up for going to see the fireworks and countdown for new years??

Bakubae:yeah!!!

Kami_memer69: HELL YEAHHH

red_riot_troll: fuck yeah

Alien_queen: hell yeah!!!

Sero_tapeface: okay!!  See y'all in a bit!!