Quarentine with 1-A

{Video start:

"Hello everyone its mina!!! So its been a few days since we have been tested for a specific virus and we are all totally good!" Mina had said to the camera
"Although we are quarantined. A lot of us went home but some of our parents didn't want us to go outside. In bakugou's case his mom just didn't want him home," mina had explained.
"Shut up," bakugou had said when he passed by.
"We are trying to see what to do today since we are obviously gonna be here for a while," Kirishima had said when he showed up on screen.
"I don't get the point of vlogging it though," Iida said off screen.
"Well we're bored and there isn't much to do so....yeah!" Mina said smiling.
"I say we have a movie marathon. Its already 3 in the afternoon," kaminari said.
"Just because you can sit on your ass for a long period of time doesn't mean others could. I give it at least 2 hours before Iida gives up and goes to his room to study or some shit," bakugou had said from the kitchen.
"How do u know that bakugou?" Iida asked.
"I'm bullshitting in all honesty I dunno if you would actually stay or not. I highly doubt it tho,"
Iida chuckles and as he walks over to the kitchen.
"Bakugou are you making dinner???" Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero asked in sync.
"Yes I am, now you know what that means right???" Bakugou asks loudly.
"Don't go into the kitchen," everyone said together. 

"Good," Bakugou said with a smile and went into the kitchen. 

"So story time. So one time bakugou was making some noodle dish for dinner for the dorm because some of them would take turns cooking. And kaminari, sero and me went into the kitchen and I dunno what the hell happened but kaminari suddenly trips and dropped the pan thing he was cooking with.... Why would you need a stir pan for noodles?" Mina stopped
"Because I was trying to make Yakisoba. Its a stir fried noodle dish you idiot," bakugou explained loudly since he was still in the kitchen.
"Oh yeah bakugou likes making actual Japanese food while we usually eat easy american food. We've eaten a bunch of multicultural food I already forgot how some Japanese food is made really. Bakugou mainly likes to making Korean food. But anyway as I was saying, so he dropped the stir pan and then pushed sero where he fell on the floor while I stood there, not knowing how the fuck this happened right? Then bakugou comes and oh....my....lord.... It was hell. 3 fucking hours of a lecture not only from him but Iida as well. I swear it was kinda funny because it was mainly Kaminari getting scolded but now if he is cooking literally no one, unless they are helping him , is allowed in the kitchen. So yeah weird random-ish and anticlimactic story time!" Mina ended the story with a smile.

"That does remind me, bakugou what are you making for dinner today?" Mina said looking off camera. 

" We are having some Japanese ramen today since it is a dish for a lot of people and it would be fun i guess," Bakugou yelled from the kitchen. 

"Bakugou do you want some help. I could help with chopping if you'd like," Iida had been shown asking. 

"I hate it but yeah. I would like a R E S P O N S I B L E person in the kitchen to help me," He said back looking at Mina. 

Mina had pouted knowing damn well bakugou had been talking about her and the rest of the bakusquad. They had ruined dinner quite a few times when trying to help or was trying to annoying bakugou when he was cooking, which N E V E R went well. 

"That's mean bakubabe," Mina said in a sad bitch tone. 

" Shut up or no dinner for you," Bakugou said trying to shut her up, which was extremely successful.