Chapter 12

I can't believe it. I get to go on a quest.

     Apparently, we need to find a giant named Todd. That's strange.

      One of our weapons is cursed.

               Olympus might die.

    Someone might not change their ways.

    Sounds like a normal profecey to me.

    We need to bring six demigods.

    Percy and I have already discussed this. We are going to bring Piper, Jason, Leo, Annabeth, and of course Percy and I. We are going to try to convince Chiron to let us take them. We hope this is going to work.

    Leo and the Hephaestus cabin practically built a huge flying ship, but it is also a regular ship. We are going to use that ship to find that giant named Todd.

    All of this quest stuff was occupying my mind, so I didn't notice Jason tapping my shoulder.

    "Oh! Sorry, Jason. All this quest stuff has got me thinking."

    "Me too, N/N." he replied.

    "Welp, we got to go to the meeting. Are you ready?"

    "I've never been more ready in my life." Jason replied, his voice laced with sarcasm.

    Once we got to the meeting, I started eating cheez whiz and crackers. Once everyone got here, Chiron was the first one to speak,

    "So, Percy, Y/N, have you guys decided who you would like to come on the quest with you yet?"

    "Yes sir, we have. We would like to take Annabeth, Jason, Leo, and Piper."

    "That seems reasonable."

   I did a mental happy dance inside. Yes! We would get to bring all of our best friends!

    "Now, you kids need to get all of your supplies ready, here's your money and ambrosia," he said handing us 50 dollars in cash each and a baggie of ambrosia squares, "good luck young heroes!"

We will make it back alive, no matter what.