Chapter 16

Hey guys! The picture above is me with my new baby sister!! She was born today!

    We drew our weapons. The dragon was still asleep, so we crept over to it. Piper was on my right. We were watching for any sign of movement, when the dragon's tail came up and knocked Pipes out cold.

    I got her to a safe place, then I climbed on top of the sleeping dragon and stabbed in the tail, so it couldn't hit me with it.

    It was then I realized my mistake.

    It was sleeping, so I could have just stabbed it in the heart and killed it.

    But I didn't.

    It tried to slash it's tail at me, but it winced in pain when it realized it was cut. While it was processing this information, I slashed at it's head. It almost bit me, but I cut it's head off before it had the chance.

    But before I killed it, it's tail had healed. As soon as I cut it's head off, it hit me with it's tail and knocked me out.

    I prepared myself for death when I heard voices. I opened my eyes. I saw that I was under the apple tree and my friends were checking my pulse.

    I couldn't say anything or move, I was just observing the situation from my mind.

    I saw that Piper had woke up. She was telling the rest of the team that we needed to pick the apples instead of worrying about me.

    So, they started picking the apples when Pipes started telling Percy,

    "Pick her up and take her to her room to feed her some ambrosia."

    Right after she said that, Perce picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He sat me on the bed and kissed me on the lips. Even though I was unconscious.

    He went to get me some ambrosia squares. He pretty much shoved them down my throat, with as much care as  possible.

    I slowly regained consciousness. I say up and asked,

    "Have you guys picked those apples yet?"