Chapter 15

When eye was a yung boi mah fatha took mee into da citee 2 sea uh marching bond sorry lol

    I tried to claw my way out of the hole, but I was just making myself sink faster.

    Just as I gave up all hope, I fell into a huge cavern. I saw a sleep woman's dirt face is the mossy stone above me. She said,

    "I bet you're wondering why I brought you here, so I'll tell you. Young hero all I need is a drop of demigod blood and I wake up. My name is Gaea by the way. Toodleoo!"

    Um... what just happened, I thought to myself.

    I was thinking and then all of a sudden, I was back in the hole again.

    I tried to fly and this time it worked. I got out of the hole. I saw everyone searching for me.

    They finally saw me when I was bombarded with questions. I told them all about what just happened.
They just stared at me for a few seconds before I ordered them to get back to work.

    The Blonde Superman had already caught a few birds, Kelp Face had caught about 10 fish, Supersized Mcsnizzle, Bad Boi Extreme had made a fire, and Pipes found a apple tree.

    "Shark Head, Blonde Superman,  and Flamey Boi, go cook the fish and birds. Piper and I will go and get more food and pick the apple tree." I ordered them.

    Pipes and I had been chatting and walking over to the apple tree, until we saw a dragon curled around the tree.

     Apples, my stomach whined,

    But, Dragons, I told my stomach.

   With caramel, it replied back.

    Uh, I tell it hopelessly.

    "Draw your weapon, Pipes. We have to fight it."