Chapter 18

Piper helped me pick out an outfit. She sat it out for me, and gave me a color scheme for my makeup.

    We decided on a beautiful pastel pink dress.

                     With this makeup

                     With this makeup

     I personally loved my makeup and dress

     I personally loved my makeup and dress. Piper said that I looked fabulous.

     "Percy said he didn't care if you wore something formal or not. I think he will be surprised. " Piper reassured me.

    After Piper left, it was 11:30 PM.

    I looked over my makeup and dress just to see if I looked bad. That really didn't matter because Piper had put a detector in there, so I couldn't take it off.

     She knew me well.

     It had hit 11:55, so I decided to start making my way to Festus. I was super nervous.

    I got there exactly at 12 PM.

   Percy was there holding a flower in a tuxedo. It was a beautiful galaxy rose.

    He came up to me and handed it to me. He looked surprised at my choice of clothing. Just as Piper suspected.

    We just talked and laughed until he tensed up. He looked uncomfortable.

    He looked at me in the eyes. He grabbed my hands and spoke,

     "You have to look me in the eyes and tell me whatever I say next will not effect our friendship."

    I looked him in the eyes and said,

    "I swear on the River Styx."

    He finally gathered up all of his courage and said,

     "Will you go out with me."

    I looked at him in shock, but then I realized that there was something climbing up the side of the ship.

    He noticed the change of mood and looked behind me.

    He uncapped Riptide and slowly crept over to it, me in tow.

     I got out my sword. I felt awkward, so I started studying it. I noticed something I had never noticed before. Tiny writing was engraved in it. It read Fengari. Fengari in Greek means Moon.

    "Hey, Percy," I whisper shouted at him, "my sword's name is Moon."

     "Not right now Y/N." He said while chuckling.

      While we were creeping around the thing on the side of the boat suddenly disappeared.

     We were both very confused, so we just went back to Festus. He looked uncomfortable again and then asked me a question,

    "Y/N, will you go out with me?" He said as he looked at me with desperation in his eyes. I though about for a moment and said,

    "Yes." I said while smiling. He looked relieved and let out a breath he had been holding.

     We just kept conversating and laughing. We found out things we had never known about each other.

     I was laughing so hard half of the time we were together. We were exploring the ship.

    We decided to try to play pranks on our friends. We crept up to my brother's door.

     We put shaving cream in his hand, then we starting drawing with sharpies on his face.

     His sleeping self eventually got the hint that his face was itchy. He hid in his closet and watched him hit himself in the face with the shaving cream.

    We silently laughed in his closet. He got mad and came looking for any signs of who was there.

    We eventually got tired, so we were trying to find a place to go to sleep, when my dress got hung on a nail. The nail ripped most of the actual dress part off.

     Now it was just a party dress, but I liked it better like that.

    We were woken up by Leo walking in on us cuddling.

     "Why is it always me who walks in on this kind of stuff." Leo said while covering his eyes.

     We just laughed and told Leo that we were dating and we just fell asleep. He laughed and asked us if we were going to tell the other three. We said eventually.

        Omg that fluff was so cheesy I just Ahhhhh! You're welcome btw!!