chapter 1

You were a were a villain. Well thats what you considered yourself to be you did evil thing but you were you work for someone lady Lotus (idk) she was a flat out thief she stole and conned people out of there money.She would take people out on a date then hypnotise or give them a love potion it was whether they drank the wine or not.
You where at gar's bodega looking for somethings for your boss you were wearing a black trench coat with a hood and a black scarf. You hear someone running up behide you got punched by someone around your age 11 years old. Your hood fell off they looked at you then got nerves.
You were pissed of enough coming here bit you couldn't say any thing the wind was knocked out of you. You where gasping for air until you finally could breathe.
You screamed." Whats your problem!" The kid look scared." I'm so sorry i thought you were some one else." You got up." So you think it's acceptable to just punch some one randomly!" You sighed." You know what forget it I guess some people are just dump." He gave you a sad look like he was about to crie." But." He started to cried then clinged on to your leg." I'm sorry! Forgive me please!" You sighed." Will you let go if i forgive you." He nodded." Fine i forgive you- whats your name any way?"" My name's ko!"" Ok ko i forgive you. My name it y/n"
He let go of your leg and jumped around. You kept shopping he started following you." Do you need some thing. I can help you find what you need!"" I need you to stop following me ko!"" But i want to be you friend!" You turned around." I don't have or want friends." You went up to a shelf trying to reach the top of it." But how do you know you don't want friends if you never have any?" You where climbing up the shelf.
"They make you go soft they distract you and they- ah!" The shelf broke under you. Ko caught you he smiled. "Friends help you out thats why." You pushed self out his arm's. A blue alien ran over. "What the heck happened." You put your hood pack on." I accidentally broke you shelf sorry." You had the items you need so you put it in you pocket then ran out to the front counter. You payed then ran out the store. You stole a bike to get home faster. You went up a hill to a mansion. You opened the door to you boss waiting at the door.
"What took you so long!" You sighed. "I couldn't fine the ingredients so i had to go to a store for hero's and what i wore today got me punched by a kid named ko because he thought i was 'someone else' and i couldn't reach a high shelf and fell so they caught me and then i stole a bike to get here." You gave her a bag." Thank You." She then walk in to the kitchen to make the potion. You went to your room. Then fell asleep.