chapter 9

You where after evan took you back to his house he introduced you to the Johnson's. There was a mother was a short blond woman her name was Kathy, she had a husband, his name was Harold but he said to call him Harry he had short light brown hair also anger issues , they had a son named Kris, he was 11 he had slightly long hair light brown hair.

When introductions were finished, you told Kathy you were tean and she was actually really under standing. They said they didn't have a room, but an empty attic that you could use.

You were cleaning up the attic. You heard something climbing up the ladder. You looked to see Harry, Kris, and Evanwere carrying a box that was for a wooden bed frame."Okay give us a couple of minutes and well have this done." You shook your head." You let me into your home your home you've done enough." Harry shook his head and laughed." Someone useful."

When you were done setting up the bed frame you were told that they didn't have an extra mattress so you had to sleep on the floor. You were okay with that and they gave you a sleeping bag.

Evan and Kris always had his friend over. You never left your room when they were around. You were always too nerves. You told them you didn't want to meet them so if something happened in the attic not to tell them it was you.

You had gotten bored one day so you started to hum the melody of your favorite song. You started to dance to it when you tripped. You hit the ground with a thud." What was that!" You heard someone scream. You put your ear to the floor." Its probably nothing." You heard evan say.

"We all heard that Evan." You heard someone else say." Were not suppose to go uop there. I'll tell my mom later okay." You heard kris say. Then they all started to argue. After awhile they stopped you got up and went over to the sleeping bag on the floor then took a nap.

You woke up it was 10:43pm you had heard the door to the attic open then it stopped and closed." I don't think we should do this." You heard a voice from before say under you." We have to see what's up there." You rolled up your sleeping bag and hid behind the bed frame. You heard the door start to open and someone climb in.

"Is someone there?" A boy shun a light in your face." Who are you!?" You didn't know what to do." Um-i-um AHHH!" You heard someone start to climb. Into the attic." Alex what the heck are you doing in here." The boy grabbed your arm and pulled you out throwing you in front of him. You curled up." Someone was LIVING in your attic you should be thanking me." You started to shake. Evan sat you up and hugged you." This is my friend and i knew they were living here."

"What? Then why didn't you say something!" "Because he said not to he didn't want to be bothered." You held onto Evan." I-It's my fault. I'm s-sorry." You got up and down out." I'll be back in a few I'm going for a walk.

You had ready walk a few blocks when someone ram into you. You looked up to see paper flying every were and ko and tko were picking them up. Ko looked at you pulled the hood of your sweater up. He put a flyer in your face." Have you seen my friend she's been missing you days!" You shook your head, tko looked at you shock in his eyes.

He gave the rest of the flyer." Keep putting these up, I'll catch up with you in a few minutes. Ko nodded. He then walked off.

"Is that you (Y/N)?" You shook your head." No." He cupped you face with his hand. He then slid it down you neck you were wearing a choker to cover the mames on you neck. He pushed it up slighty." It is you." You grabbed his hand.

"Tko I'm sorry for what i did." He hugged you." Come back." You hugged him back." I can't." You let go, you started to walk back. When you got far enough. You turned a corned you kept walking. You turned around and walked back turning the corner to see tko.

"Don't follow me." He stepped back and huffed. You ran back and made sure he didn't follow you. You rolled out your sleeping bag and went to sleep.

( THIS WAS BAD I SORRY!)