chapter 7

(This is gonna be a short chapter don't hate me also sorry i haven't posted in a while) -----------------------------------------------------------
You had started to hang out with tko more because when i was withko he wouldn't stop with asking question on what happened after ever thing what I've been doing what villains do i know stuff like that. I was with tko and enid sitting on the roof of the bodega. We where throwing cans off the roof you wearing a hoodie you had pulled it over your head afew times just to make a joke.
You looked at the time." I have to go. Bye guys." Enid waved at you. You got off the roof and started to walk. Until tko ran up to he started to take to you. Until tko grabbed your face and pulled you close he tgen said do you wanna." You got really nervous and started to blush." Um ye-yeah i have go to the bathroom!" You started to run off untill he grabbed your hood then pulled you back and kiss you on the cheek. He then ran away. You stood there until every thing came back to you. You then walked home your hand on were he kissed you. You started to blush hard.
You could have said yes but were embarrassed and he knew you well enough to know that, he saw you were really embarrassed to.
( the end I'm sorry but don't hate me)