chapter 5

You were hanging out with tko in the store. Until at some point i felt uncomfortable it wasn't because of tko no it was the feeling of being watched that freaked me out. I look behind me i saw two people run in to the next isles. I heard tko give a low growl." Is every thing alright tko." He crosses his arms." Those jerks keep watching me! I don't need them around they still I'm ko but I'm not!" You thought of how to calm him down. May be a walk." You want to go for a walk." He nodded his head.
You left the bodega with six cans of soda. You were sitting on the curve talking and drinking the sodas with tko. You already three you reached for another." Hey that mine you already had your three." Tko went to take it from you. You held the soda over your head." Come and take it." He continuously tryed to grabe it until you stood up. Then open the soda some the it started to spray you." Ah dang it! I forgot you not supposed to shack a soda." He started laughing. You smiled you were glade to make him happy untill. He started to scream. He held his head and rolled around on the floor." NO! STOP! I'LL NEVER LET YOU-" He went silent and stoped moving. You ran over to him and shock him slightly." Tko. This isn't funny get up hehe. Come get up!" You put you head to his head he still has a heart beat.
Then a girl walked up to you. You looked at her. "Stalker girl?" She sighed. "My name is dendy and i can help you. Tko and ko are one person. They are fight over control of there body. I think it's because of you ko had the chance to try to gain conrtol. You made him happy. I have an idea on how to fix this but i need you help." She grabbed tkos arm." What-why." She sighed." That is because you seen like the only one that that can keep him calm. Also i need help bringing him there." You grabbed tkos arm." Ok."
~ Le time skip ~
Dendy had finally separated ko and tko. They walked out of tubes. Tko look at you and smile. He walked over to you." So you wanna keep hanging out." You realize he had become taller before tko in ko body they were 4 feet 10 inches. You were the same height as ko but tko's 5 feet 2 inches tall now.
" Sure." You two went to leave then." Hey! Can i hangout with you guys." Ko asked." Oh sure!" Ko ran up to you guys.
~another time skip cuz I'm lazy~
You guys were hanging out in gars bodega. You were introduced to Rad and Enid. After explaining every thing you guys left.
You were sitting on the roof of the bodega. You noticed that ko kept scooting closer to you. You ignored it though. Saw his mom pull up into the parking lot he then got off the roof and left. You looked at tko." Why didn't you go with him tko." He put his hands behind his head than layed on the roof." Well i wanted to hang out with you more plus his mom oir mom doesn't know i exist she thinks I'm a phases." You looked at the sky the sun was setting you layed next to tko." So (y/n) why are you here. I know you were avoiding us before. Why are you here know." You looked at him surprised. You didn't think he would ask." Well i wanted to make a friend or friends. I wanted to get over the past. To forget a bad memory."
You got up. The sun was finally down." I should get go. It's getting late i should get going." He grabbed you arm." Hey (y/n) can i stay the night with you. I sorta don't have a place." You smiled." Sure thing."
You walked to the mansion. Tko was surprised. You walked you to your room." So you want to sleep on the bed or the floor." You took out your pj's it was a big black shirt and sweat pants. "I'll sleep on the floor." He said." Ok I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." You changed in the bathroom that was in your room. After changing you went to get an extra blanket and pillow from you closet. You then gave it to tko and went to bed.