Story Description 📖 & Author's Note ✍️

You're from out of state, but end up moving to NY. Along the way, there was a storm. Not a big deal.

You start your life working at a coffee shop (gotta start somewhere) when Tony Stark walks in for a cup of coffee. You can't believe your eyes! Robert D. Jr  is buying coffee from you... er where you work.... ... that's beside the point!! Don't freak out! Huh, what was that Sopihe? Tony Sark? Haha, nah then the Avengers would exist!

What u didn't know was she was an agent.

I definitely want to have family time, So requests and ideas welcome. I don't own any marvel characters or actors , pictures etc

Also I'll probably ask questions in my notes and I'd like some feedback if possible. It may just change the story. I don't know how long it will go, but ... I find when I'm writing... my mood effects the story, so apologies in advance.

"Language!" There's gonna be some.

Slow updates

References Galore Warning! Music, manga, movies, games go ahead have fun call them out!

Also VERY Special Thanks to SarahCroft08 ☺️☺️☺️  for giving me advice to make this story better!!! It means a lot for your feed back and all of the time you spend answering my questions!
Thank You Very Much ‼️💝💞

—————————————————————————

A/N

I know a story description for the 1st ch is redundant, but it'll save you time if u forget what the story's about, exiting and doing story info then exiting to read again.... got annoying for me. But hey u can skip if you want.

Please enjoy and have fun!

I might do editing later, so heads up