Ch 10 A Kids Friends

(Y/N)'s POV
"Damn it, Tony!" I mumble under my breath as I run away. "I bet he's telling them already... ugh! This is so embarrassing!" I couldn't help turning a shade of red.

From my head to my toes... I was burning.

"Baka!"

Tony POV

I started laughing at her embarrassment as I saw her running. She seemed to enjoy my sarcasm, which is quite different from my team. It was refreshing. We may not have 'met' each other longer than a day, but I really wanted to see if I could ruffle her feathers too.

Looks like I succeeded.

I couldn't help but smirk, when I heard her mumbling when running away. I knew exactly what it was, -evil grin- 'You're wish is my command.'

"What was that all about." Captain asked bewildered, while Clint's eyes sparked with interest.

"You know when she was in the interrogation room, with that agent?"

"Yeah."

"She made that one comment."

Steve just tilted his head.

I smirked, "The one about being cuffed to the bed," I wiggles my eyebrows, "naked."

Capsicale was steaming at this point. If he wasn't already melted, he would now.

"Did NOT need to know that Tony!" He was making a , 'I had finally gotten that out of my head!' look. It's quite fun to see, I must say.

While I was admiring my handy work, Bruce was slowly shook his head, "Tony..."

"It's not what you're thinking science bro." I placed my arm on his shoulder, " She's the one who said it. Not me. Besides..." I look to Steve who's still blushing, "she said it was a reference."

Steve's mouth dropped open.

"Bwah ha ha, not that kind of reference, Captain." He glares at me. "Movie. Movie!" I say taking my arm off Bruce, shaking my hands in a surrendering motion, backing away.

Steve, clearly not happy, slowly makes his way towards me. One. Step. At a time.

In a panic, I luckily spot (Y/N) over Steve's shoulder reluctantly making her way towards us. Cradling her green blanket in a ball, that Nat had earlier.

"She's back." I say in hopes Capsicale here won't smash me. Hoping he'll act like a gentleman around ladies and spare me.

We all turn towards her. She looks up from her bundle towards us, then specifically to me. Her eyes narrow even though a slight blush is forming, "You didn't." She accuses.

Before I have a chance to say anything, "He did." Clint smiles.

I flinch as her eyes narrow more. But then... "Steve." She says in an innocent voice, turning towards Steve smiling.

'Not good!'

"Yes, (Y/N)"

"Punch him for me would ya?" She jabs her thumb at me.

"Gladly." He cracks his knuckles.

I'm ready to call my suit, when Clint starts laughing hysterically.

Steve and I both look at him confused when (Y/N) places her hand on Steve's arm, "Thanks, Steve. That made me feel sooo much better." She's smiling.

'That's good, right? RIGHT?!'

She turns to me.

I finch.