A hellish Day

Me and Connor were making a cake for Night Ninja's birthday when I got a call from Romeo I asked him what happened to his face he said that the ninjenos cut his face I told him to come the the HQ I got a chance to analyze his face to see what really happened I called night Ninja Romeo's so to be husband he said that the person who knew where his knife was him. The ninjalenos were sad they loved Romeo but who sliced Romeo's face we called the city HU (homacide unit)  they said that they can investigate his face but he needed to a parent-consent for them to do so. He ask Amaya's mom she said what happened to your face. He said I don't want to talk about it. TCPD HU came to Amaya's house. They asked night Ninja what happened to Romeo. He said that he was making a blanket for Romeo when he heard Romeo crying and screaming. Romeo said someone sliced his face when he was a sleep. He told night ninja that he woke up and look in the mirror that night ninja uses to get in his ninja suit when he joined are team and gave up evil along with the Ninjalenos. Amaya is being questioned for the slicing of Romeo's face. We told the HU that Amaya was with us a night. Amaya said that she was in Romeo's room to talk to him. They asked us for the CCTV footage password. Then Romeo came to tell them that the password is Catboy and Gekko and Romeo and Night ninja. They enter the password and saw Amaya slicing Romeo's face. I yelled at Amaya and said you are off the team. Amaya was arrested in front of us. Romeo, Connor, Night Ninja, and I were crying. The next day Connor and I visited Amaya before she goes to court I said I have a sister who can help you her name is Amanda she just finished law school I never met her but I was given this card by my mom.

I called Amanda for Amaya

I called Amanda for Amaya. She answered the call as soon as we dialed the number. She said Amanda law Amanda Speaking I said Hey Amanda it is Greggy Weggy she gasped in shock. I haven't said that in a while She said what happened with Amaya. We are with her now she is in jail can you be her lawyer please Amandy. I said crying on the phone.