Night Ninja's Birthday

Me and Connor just Finished making the cake for Night Ninja's birthday. The cake is a chocolate chip Mint with a picture of us on Christmas Day of last year. I'm hugging Connor Romeo hugging Night Ninja And Armadilan hugging Amaya. Took us a week to finish.
1 HOUR Later
Connor picked up Romeo and Night Ninja. Night Ninja told me to pick up Amaya and Armadilan with his car. He has a purple 2018 Nissan Titan. I got to Amaya's house at 1:15. I got to Armadylan's house at 1:20.I got to PJ Square Garden at 1:30 for Night Ninja's birthday to see Residents Evil Live. The tickets were not cheap $400 for 1 ticket. I payed $2,400 for all of us.
1 HOUR later.
We were about to leave the concert hall when we heard Amaya crying and saw blood dripping from a 5 in cut on her arms. "Who did this Amaya?" I said "I don't know." Amaya said "Armadylan you were suppose to protect Amaya." I said crying. "I just got back from the bathroom." Armadylan said holding Amaya. "It's a good thing I have a brother named Ryder he can see what happened." "I need his number Armadylan" I said. "His number is 2334466889000770" Armadylan said. I called Ryder he said "Hi Greg Ryder here I can see your ear." I took the phone off my ear and looked at it. "You need me to see what happened to Amaya. Me and the pups will be on our way." He said. "Armadylan your brother is the leader of the Paw Patrol." I said. "Yes he is I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would make fun of me" Armadylan said. "We would never make fun of anyone." I said.
5 minutes later
Ryder arrived with Marshal and Chase. I hope this work. I thought to myself. Amaya was screaming at Ryder not to touch her arm. In 5 minutes Ryder stopped the bleeding and stitched the cut with help from Marshal and Romeo. I asked him why doesn't he live with Armadylan. He said his mother and father disowned him because he was in love with a boy named Tom. He told me that Tom was killed by his dad a week after he moved to Adventure Bay. "Armadylan how is mr. Dickhead aka dad" Ryder said. "He is dead I killed him" Armadylan said "dad said if I call you he would force me to have sex with him." Ryder cried and hugged Armadylan.
To Be Continued...