Night ninja b day part III

We get home at 9:36 pm to have cake with Night ninja and Ryder Romeo Armadylan Connor and Amaya. We open the door and a purple puppy with 3 green tails jumps on me and licks my face. Ryder said Simmon stop. She said sorry Greg I'm just very excited to meet the pj masks. I said thanks you're cute. Amaya asked if we can play Shakira I said yes. Connor plugs in my laptop to the tv and open Amazon music and clicks 2000's pop and we dance until we heard Romeo's car locked we paused the playlist and turned the tv off and shut the lights off. He open the door and we said happy birthday Leon (Night ninja's real name) we turn the tv on and resumed playlist. 11:00 pm I got a text from my sister saying that Amaya's mom passed away. I told Amaya that her mom passed away she was upset but I reassured her that she may be gone be she is still here with us I fell her present. I said she told me she loves you. Greg you're scaring me. Amaya said. Amaya I told Connor to tell that I can sense spirits of the recently deceased. I said the party ended at 11:40 pm I drove Amaya and Armadylan home because Amaya was not sober. I got at their house at 12:01. I drove myself home. I got home at 12:23. I walk in the house I saw Ryder and Connor having tea because Connor has ADHD so if he has coffee he will be bouncing off the wall. Hi Simmon and Ryder I said I missed u Connor.  Ryder would u like to sleep here today because adventure bay is 10 hour away in current traffic I said Ryder can we please Simmon said sure buddy Ryder said setting up 7 beds for his pups. Good night pup Ryder said good night Wyder said Zuma. good night Ryder the other pups said.

The next day
Me and Connor were playing GTA V but something was wrong with Connor he was crying I Didn't know he was in pain until he was coughing up blood I called the hospital to make sure he was ok he was cured of HIV. I was so happy that he was ok I didn't have time to ask him how did he get cured. He told me that Romeo gave him an antidote for HIV I love Connor. End of chapter