Chapter 2 Bad Dreams

Dr Dawn Rose's Pov)

I felt weightless and the heat of a light. Opening my eyes to see two doctors with a large syringe. "Hush Heather,it will only hurt a bit." I felt the syringe be pushed into my skin. As I felt my whole being change and my mind phase through other phases of myself. I felt Fear and Hatred,then I wanted nothing more to spit at the doctors. Then came my wail of pain.

My breathing was heavy and I turned my head to see a patient who was skinned and had different patches of skin sewn onto him. His face was Unrecognizable. I pushed my head back against the steel headboard as I felt the itching to kill. Like I had to otherwise I would die. Kicking the man in the face before being ripped from my restraints and put back into a small padded cell.

My breathing hitched as I let out silent screams and those that came through sounded weak and feeble. I had just gotten to this rotten place. I looked at the camera in the corner of the room. Letting a wicked grin adorn my face.

I shot up my hair sticking on my face as I was staring straight at my cat who looked curiously at me. I let out a shaky sigh petting her. Then turning to look at the clock. "3:00am." I sighed getting up. Grabbing my cat Olive and sitting down at my desk. Turning on the desk lamp and going over the things in my notebook.

Turning on the tape recorder.

"As you know I am Dr Dawn Rose and I am your psychiatrist,I will be asking you three major questions involving how you act then four how you feel about it,then I will write in my notebook and you can return to your cage"

Listening to the tape and stopping. When the intercom interrupted the session,they sent Heather into confusion. I believe she did in fact have sisters I just don't understand why they had to make her uncertain about it.

Opening my laptop after pausing the tape and typing in 'Heather Hathaway Triple Ace Killer' As the screen loaded I waited anticipated for the results. The sight said it had been deleted and it was an error. I grumbled incoherent swears and looked at the screen. If I can't get any information on her then I'll have to take a visit to the hospitals documentary room.

Starting the tape again. Heather spoke carefully. I know she likes to play games,but could she be playing the game even as I speak to her. She would shift in her seat every time I asked he a question. Discomfort in the straight jacket.

Later when I gave the journal she collapsed. She was twitching and she was having a seizure. I was forced to leave early.

I want to be her doctor,even in the field of medicine. Tapping my pen on my teeth as I stopped the tape. It was only my second session and I had hardly uncovered anything. Next week I'll visit again.

After a few hours of the tape running through my head and my thoughts running in circles the sunlight started to deep past the cracks in my blinds. I stood up and made myself some coffee.

Dressing in a black blouse,with a black business skirt. Putting on my black flats and grabbing my suitcase that held the recorder and my notebooks....

After the drive I sat in Dr Will's office.

Waiting for him to return. Looking at the small watch on my wrist. 2:00pm.

I tapped my foot on the floor. "Ah Dr Rose." I turn my head to see Dr Will. He wore a black suit a red tie and black dress shoes. He walked over to his desk and sat down in the computer chair.

"Your not scheduled another meeting until next week? Why are you here?" He asked seemingly annoyed o my presence. "I want to be Heather's full time Psychiatrist,I know I've only gone twice since you introduced her to me but she is letting information flow through,Yet I haven't learned anything this process can take maybe 7 months of sessions." I said enthusiastically. "I will let you be her full time Psychiatrist but you'll need to be careful,much of what your learning is Confidential anywhere else do to certain circumstances how we have her." Dr Will warned. I nodded at him as he opens his drawer.

A large file with a caution and top secret boarder along the pages. Including a federal warning stating that if this isn't provided specifically by the warden I would go to jail for life.

I smile taking the file and putting it in my suitcase. Exiting the office to see Heather with chains at her thighs and ankles then around her neck and her blindfold was a strip of leather with a padlock at the back.

She stops so do the guards. "Hello Dr Rose." She greets. A biters mask strapped to her face as she was pushed forward by a armed guard.

How is one girl this dangerous,that a simple Asylum is in top security. I close my eyes then they snap open. The FBI! I quickly take my leave quickly....

Sitting at my desk drinking some coffee and reading over the first page of her file.

Heather Hathaway

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Delusional,Antisocial,Psychotic

Seeing a picture of her with a blacked out bar over her eyes. Her hair was short.

Doctors had found her in the woodlands covered in wounds and broke glass and several other weapons in her skin. A sacrificial knife used in the Hathaway Murder.

Seeing a picture of the black blades knife with a gold symbol on the hilt.

Hathaway murder? I put a bookmark in the page and opened my laptop. Searching: Hathaway Murder 2011

A whole sight came up. An old broken down house looked like it was set on fire. Pictures of the inside where two charred remains tied down to symbol. One on the Star and the other on a pentagon. The center symbol was the pentagram.

Blood was everywhere and a mans

Body was impaled by several poles from the drapes. Wrapped in the clothe. Seeing a female corpse that was impaled to the wall her entrails falling onto the floor.

Looking to the right of the paragraph.

- Hathaway Murder was a well known murder through out all of town in 2011. The missing body in the pentagram was Heather Hathaway. Many witnesses of her said she didn't look human. Even though she didn't change. All but for the gashes and bruises on her body.

Most would say she was driven by something. Which tied to the HighSchool Massacre.

The picture to the left shows the stepmother Angie Hathaway and the Impaled male was the father of Heather Hathaway the other two bodies were April Hathaway and Samantha Hathaway.

They believed that Heather was performing a demonic ritual. Which would add up to the witnesses reports.

Later that day Heather Hathaway had killed all the students and teachers in the HighSchool-

I stopped reading and flipping the page to see nothing but blank pages.

Everything had been wiped off of the file.