Chapter 20 Old Things

Heather's Pov)

I looked up seeing plastic containers of clothes,weapons and masks. This was all of our stuff including Zalgo's Proxies things.

I smiled as I saw three masks and three outfits including our weapons in a separate case. "I don't think I need an axe,not with all these wonderful knives." I sighed happily.

I looked at the badly damaged masks. "You know all the times we changed clothes and masks,I'm so pissed that these were broken." I groaned "Hello Heather." I turn around slowly seeing Splendorman he wore a large black jumpsuit.

"Splendorman,it's been awhile." I say shaking his hand but he pulled me into a hug. "Everyone is heading to my domain,TrenderMan will hook up his sewing machine he missed it." Splendorman laughed.

"Everyone is badly injured from the treatment,you especially,come with me Heather." He said lifting me up and holding me kindly. "Close your eyes." I do as I'm told by the rightful king....

"How is she?" a muffled and tunneled voice asked. "She needs rest her eyes are badly damaged and Offenderman still needs to remove the bullets left in her." Another answered. "You should rest too.." "Yes My Lord." the voice answered.

I felt warm and comforted as if I hadn't been home....

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was black and I couldn't see anything. That was until the sound coming from me echoed around the room and I saw the whole manor. I looked down at my hands,they were white with hardly any detail. "Your eyes are still in progress of repair,soon you'll be able to see detail and color but you won't truly be able to see." I turn my head to see Offenderman.

"I'm working on the echolocation your using,it will be awhile but that is enough time for your body to heal." He explained. "Your things are being made by Trender,and everything else is really just a lot of waiting." He sighed. "So sight without actually seeing?" Offenderman nodded at me.

"It was half of the flash treatment you went under, the other was you being a demon." I nodded "Is Sam and April the same?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "They have qualities but not the same as yours." He muttered.

I pushed the covers off of me,standing and brushing off the the clothes I was wearing. I shuffled my feet,and soon enough made it to the door. Opening it and it was a square railing with one main staircase,while doors lined up on the walls and a hallway down the center leading to the staircase.

I took a small sniff of the air. It smelled of dried blood,bleach,and a hell of a lot of morphine.

I listened to the metronome of everyone's hearts. "Heather please lay back down your not healed." Offenderman gently grabbed me with a tentacle and lead me into the room....

Dr Dawn Rose's Pov)

I licked away the remnants of dinner.

I had taken some time to travel around. Now I sit on a small platform in a tree. My teeth had sharpened and my senses were those of an animal.

"Hello Dawn." I turn my head calmly to a faceless tall man. "Who are you?" I asked curiously. The faceless creature wore a tuxedo and was extremely tall. "My Master wishes to see you." He was about to give me his hand. "I don't care who your master is..." I scoffed.

"I'm sure you will considering he allowed you to change this way." He asked. I wasn't fooled. As much I was losing myself I didn't want to lose myself completely. "You already have it will help you kill Heather." The creature said deeply. "Did you-" "Yes now the offer really doesn't stand." he said grabbing my hand and I felt like I was spun.

I landed on my hands and knees. Everything was pitch black. Pitch black walls and candle wax. I looked up to see a large creature without any eyes. A breathing mechanism with glowing blue cords flowing into his shoulders through his for arms and in between his fingers. He wore a pitch black suit.

A black crown on his head. He had Blueish grey skin. "You are Dawn?" his ghostly voice echoed as he spoke. "I am." I cleared my throat. "I hear your Terror,you won't be holding your real name anymore because you will become Terror." He rose his hand and I felt a burning sensation behind my eyes.

I folded feebly into a ball as I felt my bones break then mold. He was forcefully changing me! Once the horrible pain ceased I was forced to stand. A mirror now in front of me. My clouded white eyes glowed and my teeth were extremely sharp. My senses were even more acute,I was pale I was taller and I had large bones.

"Now you are Terror." the Mirror dissolved into a silver liquid. "I would suggest better clothing." the man snapped his fingers as three servants badly disfigured and had the glowing blue cords in their arms. They handed me my clothes and a black mask cut in half.

"Who're you?" I looked up at the kingly man. "I am Mr CreepyPasta,you work under me now." "I am your king,and lord of all terror,and creatures of death." He bragged. "That is Slenderman,my henchmen and second in command, he will lead you to your courters." he motions with a flick of his hand to Slenderman,to leave with me. I bow my head in thanks and he gives an evil smile.

"Revenge against Heather is going to be tough,so I suggest you start teaching yourself the needed skills to kill her." Slenderman warned as he opened a wooden door to a small room with a bed drawer and bathroom and shower.

"Welcome to The burning flames of Silent Hill." Slenderman nodded shutting the door.

"Silent Hill..." I said confused.

(A/N: As I did with the last book, it was a mash up with Outlast, I do not own any bit of the game or the movie silent hill or the games. I only own my characters none of the Creepypasta they to to their rightful creators.)