Chapter 16 Kaboom

Kaboom/Reese's Pov)

I had left Heather in the woods. I was searching for a car,once I finally found a road and a small gas station which most likely had clothes depending on its size.

I walked calmly out into the road. My crimson stained arms most likely attracting attention but its fine they will all go out in a bang anyway. I opened the shop as some people's heads turned towards me. I smile calmly with a wave. I grabbed to black t shirts two heavy jeans and black snow boots. I grabbed a plastic bag and put everything outside. "Excuse me ma'am-" "yes yes I know,the bags, outside I didn't purchase it calm down..." I open a bleach bottle and chugging down the liquid.

Well Splendorman decided it would be great for me to be immune all the chemicals. It was just another part of my combat tactics. I walked up to the cashier. "What car do you drive?" I asked him. He looked at me scare as the news report sounded out that killers were on the lose.

"A Mercedes..." I nodded "Give me you car keys." I ordered my hand outstretched. I gagged,some bleach flowing out of my mouth. "You need help miss...let me-" I threw up the contents of the bleach grabbing the master box and lighting it from my mouth.

Grabbing those who tried I run and twisted their necks setting them on fire. I let out a loud belch as I grab match boxes and small bottles of liquors.

I wiped my mouth letting out a low laugh grabbing two heavy winter coats,they were hooded and went held onto the torso while the rest of the coat was open and covering the back of the legs.

I grabbed the cashiers keys along with as many twinkles and snowballs I could get. I calmly walked over to the gas pump and used the mans credit card to pay for gas letting the gas pour out onto the ground. I lit a match and flicked it into the gasoline.

I stuffed a Twinkie in my mouth. "I've missed you hostess.." I sighed. Carrying the bag and picking up Heather. Helping her get dressed soon enough I got dressed as well. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the car. "Backseat." I order and Heather already went in through the backseat open window. Her hood up as she munch on some snowballs.

"Why'd you get hostess?" she asked raising an eyebrow as we were on the drive. "Why the hell not!" I laughed. "You wreak of bleach." she held her nose. As we passed the gas station the whole shop and everything blew up. She nodded as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"So what treatment did you go under?" I asked her. Heather swallowed and turned to me. "Flash treatment." She groaned rubbing her temples. "I guess headaches are what comes with it." I shrugged as I stuffed another Twinkie in my mouth.

"What did they put you through?" Heather asked after several minutes of silence. "Shock therapy,and the kind beatings of Detective Rex." I smiled my knees shaking restlessly as my fingers and the rest of my body quivering.

Heather nodded putting her head back. The sun began to set as I continued to drive through the night stocking up on anything hostess and taking credit cards.