Chapter 29: Mixed Emotions

My mind raced as I chased after the disfigured children,I had become their fear,I hadn't been behind the towns mask for awhile so I slaughtered as many of the disgusting creatures as I could.

"Let me in!!!" I scream cutting one in half. "Please let me in!!" I scream again. Crushing the skull of another. "Why do you tease me!!!" I yell at the foggy sky.

"Heather...Heather...Heather..." I narrow my eyes. Clutching the handle. Drool spilling from my mouth as I ground my teeth. I was completely insane...I lost what I loved most.

"Disgusting..." Purred the voice in the shadows. "I never thought you'd be the type to turn into a nasty creature." The voice whispered closer to me.

I swung around the tip of my blade. At the covered face. Dead grey eyes with a black clothe over the lower half of her face. She held a large hunting knife in her hand.

She clutched it with anticipation. "Is this how you are...when your vulnerable?" She asked tilting her head to the side. I narrowed my eyes blood now seeping through my teeth.

"Just who are you?" I asked darkly. I watch the cold dead eyes scan me over with a flash of fear in them. "Why...I am all that is terrifying...I am your fear Heather..." She said stepping away from the blade in a flash she swiped at my face.

I ducked kicking her feet under her. She landed on her hands throwing the knife up and catching it in her other hand. I swung the large blade with ease.

"Poor Eyeless Jack...oh sweet Heather,how much he screamed when he saw me." She taunted.

"Keep saying empty words...and I will feed your tongue to you." I threatened. Her eyes flashed with fear again. "It would seem you are your own fear...let me guess your name is Horror?" I rose an eyebrow. "Or Terror?" I took a step forward,looking her over. "Your new." I sniffed her scent. She smelled sweet,behind my eyes flashed a memory.

The darkness of the leather wrapped over my eyes and sweet curiously voice of Doctor Rose.

I let out a dark chuckle as I grabbed her blade that was sent down towards my face. I pulled it forward along with her.

"I created you....Rose..." I said with a sultry voice. Rose seemed to melt by my words. "You love me Rose..." I laughed at her kicking her into an abandoned car.

"You like the way I move, the way I kill,the way I speak,and you love my mind...and I thought I had an obsession." I giggled dodging her knife she made a small cut on my face. She kicked me in the face making me hit the ground.

She got on top of me her eyes clouded with lust,and blood lust. "I want nothing more than to kill you..." She seethed. She rose her knife,about to plunge it into my face.

But was thrown into the fog. Hearing the bloody groan of Metal Head. I dodged his blade rolling to grab my fallen one and dodge his great sword.

"Seems you have some competition." I groaned sliding under his legs again this time he grabbed me and slammed me in the ground. I yelled in rage grabbing his giant hand and breaking it jumping on him and slamming the knife into his metal head.

I felt Rose's presence leave the fog as me and metal head fought it out. I let him fall. His breath slowed and exhausted itself. I stood bleeding heavily from my head.

I heard the siren slowly start until it blared in my ears watching the world as it seemed to rot away.

It looked like hell. My breath hitched as I saw several more disgusting creatures,and more demons like Metal Head.

One stood out to me. It was masked a rotting metaled mask with a dark grin. Wearing the same clothes as me. A metal arm and my weapon. It had skulls hanging like a necklace around her neck.

One had an A on the temple while the other an S. My heart thrummed in my chest as I watched them stalk towards me.

I picked up my blade weakly,only for it to be sucked out of my hand.

The figure started to spawn a pitch black vacume.

I fell on my rear looking at it In utter fear. Whispers flooding my mind and I felt like I was losing my humanity. "Nooo!!!" I screamed in defiance.

I stood up scrambling away as fast as I could. My leg almost crumbled under me,I held onto a door slamming it shut and grabbing a heavy metal case and pushing with all my might blocking the door. I turned around to see bodies hung from the ceiling bloodied jackets and torn clothing hearing a rumble of an engine,I looked at the beast.

"Oh shit..." I gasped as it turned towards me.