:;Min Yoongi;:

========================================================

[[Min Yoongi's P.O.V]]

I

I was heading to the club by a limousine that was being driven by my assistant.

As we arrived near the location, she parked the car outside the club's parking lot.

She got out of the car and walked around it; opening the door for me.

As I got out, I thanked and gave her a peck on the lips.

"After this, want to go out for dinner?", I asked her as I took my shades from my shirt and put them on.

She stood there awkwardly, hesitating to answer.

"Mr. Min... I-I can't-", she spoke out softly.

I smirked in the corner of my lips, "and why is that?".

She hesitated again before answering. "Because you're engaged with Mrs. Min.".

The smirk fades away from my lips and I tensed up when I heard that name.

Mrs. Min.

My wife, who I've had many affairs with, is someone who makes me guilty.

It even bothers me to call her 'my wife'.

I sighed and walked away, leaving my assistant there in a confused figure.

I was angry after hearing her name.

As I entered, I already spotted the guys at the club near the V.I.P Lounge.

I walked up to them and they stood up and bowed their heads to me.

"Mr. Min...", Jungkook would coldly say.

I ignored his greet and looked at the two other boys; Taehyung & Jimin.

"It's great to see the two of you again.", I say as I sat them, all following along.

"Yes, it is good to see you too Mr. Min.", one of the boys responded.

I grabbed a bottle of beer from the table in front of us and popped the cap open.

Jungkook had a worried look on his face and it made me concern.

"Jungkook, what is the matter? Your façade isn't showing anymore, all I see is gloominess.", I spoke and then he looked at me and gulp.

There'd be a bunch of girls coming our way, it seems that Taehyung and Jimin have attracted their attention.

As they approached, one girl attracted my eyes. It was the girl wearing a seemingly tight dress.

I wanted to talk with her but Taehyung and Jimin were already all over her.

And for Jungkook and I, they'd be all over us."

Mr. Min... May I speak with you in private?", Jungkook asked as he stood up and walked away without hearing my answer.

I sighed and just went to go and follow him.

Those girls were really getting annoying.

We went outside of the club and then began to converse.

"So? What is it that you had to drag me all the way outside?", I asked impatiently.

Jungkook looked at me and he looked like he was about to cry.