:;Jeon Jungkook;:

========================================================

[[Your P.O.V]]

I

You were taking a shower.

You were playing music in the background whilst you washed every inch of your scalp, massaging down towards the tip of your hair.

You swayed your hips to the beat of each song and pretending that you were in a concert of your own.

After your 'concert' and your 'meet & greets', you closed the shower and stepped out of it.

You wrapped a towel around your body, and then wiped your hair with another mini towel.

Afterward, you wrapped that towel around your head.

Then, you started your nighttime skin care routine.

After a few minutes, you were at the 9th step where you have to put on a facemask.

As you did so, you searched another song on your Spotify playlist—then put on your favorite song.

You grabbed a hairbrush, then pretend it was a mic and sang in front of your mirror, alongside the song.

You chuckled at your goofiness then took off your facemask.

You threw it in the trash, then got your hair dryer and plugged it inside the plug.

You turned your hair dryer into 'medium heat' then took off your mini towel from your head and began to blow-dry your hair.

As you were finished with that, you turned off your hair dryer, and then resumed your skincare routine.

You put on moisturizer as the last step, and finally, you were finished in the bathroom.

You took out your towel, and then turned around to grab your clothes—but...

It wasn't there.

You must have forgotten it in your bedroom.

Guess you have to walk around your house with only just a towel.

Well, no biggie, right?

Since you only live here by yourself, there won't be any problems, you thought.

You grabbed your phone before departing—then turned off your Bluetooth; resulting in it to stop playing music on your Bluetooth speaker.

As you left your bathroom, you walked towards your bedroom.

But, all of a sudden, you hear noises coming from downstairs of your house.

You froze mid-step, and your heart began to beat fast.

There wouldn't be any sound after a few seconds when it first occurred.

As you stood there for a few seconds, you wouldn't dare to make a sound.

You didn't want to attract the person who's entered your house's attention.

You felt the cold wind hitting your nape, and you slowly started to shake from the coldness.

It was a minute now after hearing the sound from downstairs, and you figured that it was just all in your head.

You took a step forward slowly, making you make a creaky sound because of the unstable floor.