□ ship reviews □

Right, so it's been a week since I've posted the request section for ship reviews. I got a lot of ships, but I'll only be reviewing 16 of them. I found some interesting ones, as well as some new NoTPs (I'm sorry), and several basic ones too. 

I had to do some research for a few of them (including asking a friend of mine about the 18+ stuff because I don't do that shit), and I enjoyed the process of reviewing these ships.

Well, let's get started. :3

Ryunosuke x Yamato

Category: Versatile

It really depends on who's the seme in this pairing. Ironically enough if Ryuu were the seme, this would be fluff but if Yamato were the seme, this would get to other places. Also, it depends on their sobriety. If Ryuu gets drunk, it doesn't matter who's the seme; it'll definitely get to 18+ places. Personally I'm not a fan of this ship, neither do I hate it, so I'll give it a 6 out of 10.

Iori x Riku

Category: Potential fluff

The most basic ship of i7. Also a pretty good pair; the Tsundere seme and the cute innocent uke. I 75% ship it, but it seems like the IoRiku hype is gradually starting to die down in the fandom for other ships like GakuRiku etc. For me though, I'll give it a 8 out of 10.

Tenn x Iori

Category: Potential fluff

Not gonna lie, I like this ship better than IoRiku. Both being Tsunderes fond of cute stuff, I think they're a good match. (Though their individual perfection kinda ticks me off HHH.) Also, if you've read any Tenn x Iori fluff manga strips, you'd definitely ship them too. 9 out of 10.

Ryuunosuke x Sogo

Category: Potential ero

C'mon. You probably saw this coming. I put this in the ero category because

1) Sogo is a literal Ryuu fanboy;

2) Ryuu is the Ero-Ero Beast;

3) L&G.

Also, try denying that Sogo is slightly pervy after i7 Police. Go on. Ah, and Tamaki did notice a little something in the last part of his Taisho Roman rabbit chats. Go look it up.

I'm not really a supporter of ero ships, but this one has a very small fluff chance. So 6.5 out 10.

Yuki x Sogo

Category: Potential ero, Please don't let this be a thing

I'm sorry. I just can't really see this ship happening much. If it does though, Yuki might find himself between Sogo's legs. Just sayin'. So, 3 out of 10.

Momo x Riku

Category: Potential fluff, Please don't let this be a thing

The furthest I can see Momo and Riku's relationship go is as BFFs. Momo is way to casual to be a seme for Riku, and Riku can't exactly seme Momo either. 3 out of 10.

Iori x Kinako

Category: Potential fluff

I know this one's a joke ship but believe me. I've done a Iori and Kinako RP with a friend and it turned out okay. Also, we know Iori absolutely loves cute stuff, though he won't admit it. This one obviously isn't an actual couple ship, but a man and pet ship, but what better kind of fluff can you get out of this ship? 8 out of 10.

Tamaki x Mitsuki

Category: Potential fluff

Interesting, I never thought about this ship before 🤔 Tamaki and Mitsuki haven't had a lot of interactions yet, but they're kind of compatible. Tamaki being a big guy with a childish mind, while Mitsuki is the smol mom. I guess it could kinda work out? 7 out of 10.

Anesagi x Tsumugi

Category: Please don't let this be a thing

I can't really see Tsumugi and Anesagi in a relationship to be honest. It just feels sort of wrong. 2 out of 10.

Anesagi x Rinto

Category: Please don't let this be a thing

Same explanation as Anesagi x Tsumugi. 2 out of 10.

Rinto x Tsumugi

Category: Potential fluff

Now this one's a little more understandable. Rinto and Tsumugi are both kind and organized. I can kinda see them as a married couple. Though I downgrade it a little since I ship Tsumugi with someone else. 6.5 out of 10.

Sousuke x Otoharu

Category: Meme, Please don't let this be a thing

I honestly find this ship more of a meme than an actual serious thing. If I were to look at it from a more serious perspective though, I'd be a little ugh. Sousuke and Otoharu belong in a love triangle with Musubi, and they're both old guys. I just don't really find much zing in middle-aged ships, especially if both of them already have kids. 4 out of 10.

Tenn x Riku

Category: Potential fluff

Tbh I'm slightly bordering on "Please don't let this be a thing". Twincest is over the line for me, but if I were to ignore the fact that they're brothers, it's pretty good. It would be one of the biggest fluff-fests ever, but they're still brothers, so 6 out of 10.

Gaku x Riku

Category: Potential ero

There isn't really a concrete reason why this ship is around, is there? Well, there are reasons, but not they're solid enough to convince me that they would be a good ship. Those reasons being

1) They've appeared as a pair in 3 sets of gacha cards already. The Hoshimeguri ones, where they're both from the same star, the Virtual Art Expo, and the 2018 Anniversary gacha card.

2) Remember when Riku went looking for Tenn in the hotel when they were in Okinawa? One of the season 1 episodes. He found Gaku's room by mistake, and Gaku dragged him inside. It really is only to talk to him about Tenn, but you know how the fandom makes lenny faces at two males alone together in one room.

3) Riku looks up to Gaku because he's the Number One Desired Embrace in the country, and he's a cool guy. My rebuttal to this reason though, is because Riku wants to be that guy, not to be "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" by him.

I think Riku's more of a little brother to Gaku. And there isn't much room for fluff in here either, is there? 5 out of 10.

Tenn x Sogo

Category: Uh.

I'm serious. I'm not even sure what category to put them in because there isn't a lot of interaction between the two. Tenn's a dominating type, and Sogo is just sort of shy. The only reason they look good together is because of their colour schemes. Yes, they do look good together, and I know Riku has said before that Sogo reminds him of Tenn, but that's all the compatibility I can find between the two. 4 out of 10.

Gaku x Tsumugi

Category: Potential fluff

Do I really need to explain much here? You've seen me ship this like HECCCCC BRUH. Because

1) This is canon.

2) Tsumugi is best girl.

3) Gaku's such a dork around Tsumugi

This is my true OTP in i7. 10 out of 10 because I'm biased :")

  ⭐  

Welp, there we go. 

If you want me to do another part of this, sure. I'll do it. Or even another kind of review. It's fun reviewing one of the most important aspects of the franchise. Namely being the ships :3

If you want to try something like this too, then sure. Just be sure to tag me so I can read it :D I like reading this stuff too.

Oh well, that's all for now.

Until next time! Seeya~