° video reaction 3: trigger interview °

To commemorate the creation of the Vibrato, the TRIGGER seiyuus have been interviewed!

Here we have Tenn's seiyuu Saito Soma, Gaku's seiyuu Hatano Wataru and Ryuu's seiyuu Sato Takuya.

Btw feel free to watch it. They've got English captions, so we can understand it perfectly well.

Let's go step by step here ...

So about fifteen seconds into the video and I'm already puffing at the three seiyuus.

"We are ... TRIGGER."

ALL ABOARD THE YEET TRAIN NEXT STOP FANGIRLVILLE

I can't believe they took that one line from Daybreak Interlude. Fffffff precious

Moving on to the questions now ...

1. What are the highlights of the IDOLiSH7 anime?

I'm happy to see that TRIGGER's seiyuus feel pretty much the same way as most i7 fans about the anime.

It's much more refreshing to see the characters properly interact in the animations.

And I guess we've never really considered from the seiyuus' perspective before, but when you think about it it's obvious that the seiyuus enjoy recording their voices for the anime a lot, and they spend more time together.

(Yes, seiyuus record their lines together for anime.)

Oh, and something Soma said ...

YES! I could not agree more; Riku is adorable when you see him properly moving about

I like that Wataru also acknowledged the manager role. Tsumugi plays a pivotal role in the story, so it makes sense that she'd be portrayed well in the anime, too.