Day 13

"I'll see you guys back at the cabin!" I called out to my friends.

I had arrived late to breakfast so they had all finished earlier than me. They all waved goodbye and walked out the door, leaving me to sit alone at the table to finish my breakfast. Once I was full I scraped the uneaten food into the food bin and placed my plate and utensils in the sink. As I made my way out of the dining hall I was grabbed from the side, a hand covering my mouth as I was pulled away from the path.

My first thought was that it was one of Lauren's 'friends', eager to find out why they couldn't insult me anymore, but once I turned around I realised I was wrong. It was Lauren, with an evil glint in her eyes.

"I've missed you," she whispered hoarsely, dipping down to kiss my lips quickly.

"Lauren, you scared me!" I admitted, my heart still racing.

"Sorry, I just couldn't wait another second..." she whispered sensually in my ear, pressing light kisses along my neck.

"Laur...Lauren, someone might see us!" I managed to say, and she took my hand.

"Follow me," was all she said, before dragging me behind her on what looked like a makeshift dirt path.

We walked for a few minutes in total silence, the only noises being the sticks and gravel shuffling under our feet. Eventually the path led to a small shed with rusted iron doors. I looked at Lauren curiously who just smiled back at me, that evil glint still present in her eyes. She opened the iron door, a loud creaking sound echoing through the bush. She pushed me in quickly and shut the door behind us, and before I could ask what was happening she had pinned me to the door and attached her lips to mine.

I hissed at the pain of being slammed into the door, but moaned as her tongue made its way into my mouth.

"Sorry," she mumbled into my mouth, before kissing a trail down my jaw and to my neck.

"Lauren," I breathed out, "we can't do this here!"

"Yes, we can," she said, licking a stripe up my neck to my earlobe.

I wasn't going to argue with her, there was no point. I wanted this just as badly as she did and the worry of being caught floated out of my mind as soon as she began unbuttoning my jeans. I shimmied my pants down my hips as she pulled off my top, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I quickly pulled at her top, peeling it over her head and quickly unclamping her bra.

Soon enough we were both naked, our hands roaming each other's bodies as we kissed in the dark shed. We made our way to the floor, and although it was dirty and covered in leaves, we didn't care.

"I want to try something," Lauren whispered between kisses.

"Try what?" I asked her.

Even in the darkness I could see her cheeks turn pink, the light shining through the crack in the iron doors illuminating her chocolate eyes as she looked down awkwardly at me. She paused nervously, stuttering on her words slightly.

"I, um...well I kind of watched some lesbian porn last night and I saw this position..." she said awkwardly.

"Okay, we'll try it," I quickly agreed.

"No, we don't have to if you don't want to," she hurriedly said.

"I want to. Just tell me what to do," I said gently, reaching up to touch her face.

I lay flat on the floor as Lauren positioned my legs in front of me. She climbed above me and straddled my waist, one of her legs resting between the two of mine. She lowered herself down and suddenly I felt her core connect with mine, her wetness mingling with my own.