t w o

I woke up on the wrong side of bed, realising I was going to be late for the first day of school. I threw on some clothes, put on my shoes and went out the door.

As I was walking to class, some silver haired guy bumped into me. He was good looking and totally my type, but I couldn't be bothered as I was running late.

"Yah," shit too loud. "Don't you have eyes?!" He was staring at my lips for awhile, but soon looked up at me.
"Babe I'm sorry but I'm blinded by your beauty."
"The fuck?! You don't even know me."

"Oh but we can get to know each other." He fired back, smirking at me.
"Just fuck off." I said, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.
"Nah, but I'll fuck you." That fucking smirk never left his face.

"Fuck you."
"I'm down. Eager to get a piece of this 10 inch dick now are we?" I almost choked on my saliva. 10 fucking inches?! I wonder how that would feel.

Oh damn. 10 inches in my fucking asshole, him pounding into me rapidly- or even better. Me riding that hard ass 10 inch dick. Fuckkk I'm down for a fuck.

"10 inch?!"
"What'd you say? Wanna hook up?"
"I- um... can I at least know your name?" I suddenly remembered that I didn't know who he was and I didn't want to get fucked by a complete stranger.

"Kim Taehyung at your service." Even his name is so fucking sexy.
"I'm Park Jimin... wanna... skip school and... fuck?" Okay I'm officially insane. But who would say no to a fucking sexy guy with a 10 inch dick?

His smirk grew as he stepped closer to me, letting go of his luggage and wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Babe I'll always make time for you." He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"Baby what dorm are you in?" He suddenly asked.
"Dorm 95, one of the bigger ones." I avoided eye contact as I was shy, but he went quiet for awhile.

"How many rooms are there?"
"1, there's a queen sized bed."
"How bout we go back to our dorm and make out on that bed?"
"O-our dorm?" Did I hear it correctly? Our dorm?! He nodded.

"I'm really just constraining myself, trying not to kiss you."
"T-Tae let's go back to our dorm first..." I was too flustered to stay like this. Our chests were touching and this is just too intimate for me.

He let me go and I turned around, walking away.
"Baby?" He called out. I turned back and immediately chided myself in my mind. He called me baby and I responded. How smart.

"Do you have anything back at the dorm? I didn't have breakfast..." He said, touching his clothed tummy. I giggled and held his hand, leading him to the dorm.

On the way he interlocked our fingers but I didn't do anything about it. I... liked it. When we reached I fished out my keys and unlocked the door, opening it wide.

He seemed to be scanning the environment.
"I kinda came a few weeks ago and decorated it, hope you don't mind."
"Are you kidding me?! Holy shit it's so nice!" He looked like a child, mouth agape and a twinkle in his eyes.

"Thank you..." I blushed.
"Babe where's the room?"
"I'll bring you. Follow me." I held his wrist and brought him to the room. Like awhile ago, he was in awe and I giggled.

"Jimin..."
"Hmm?" He pushed my luggage to an unknown corner of the room and picked me up, hands under my ass, walking towards the bed. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Tae?" He sat down on the edge of the bed and brought my legs around his waist.
"Can I kiss you?"
"Can you?" I mocked, cocking my eyebrow up at him.

"Jimin I'm-" I cut him off by crashing my lips against his, kissing him deeply. His hands went under my shirt and held the sides if my waist. I hate my waist. It was so damn fat and- I just hate my body.

As our lips parted I cupped his cheeks.
"Please don't break my heart." I said, looking directly into his eyes. I'll admit. I had fallen for him.

The gleam in his eyes, his sharp nose, fluffy hair, broad shoulders, his strong arms, the way he flirts with me, everything about that man was perfect.

Kim Taehyung was flawless. He was an angel, a perfection, a work of art. He was someone I fell for. No. This is not okay. He only wants me for my body and no... I can't.

I can't risk myself getting broken hearted again. No. I can't. Yoongi had already- no. I hastily got off Taehyung's  lap and sat beside him.

"Babe... what's wrong?"
"Everything's wrong. You, me, this whole thing. I can't." He rolled over and pinned me down in one swift move.

"Jimin. What exactly is wrong."
"I can't fall in love again. Not after he..."
"Who?"
"Yoongi... my e-ex..."
"And what did he do?"
__________________________

what did yoongi do???
find out next chapter ;)

i p u r p l e y o u