t e n (epilogue)

"Ji!" Jimin and Jiyeon came running towards me.
"Yes babe?"
"Yes Appa?"
I facepalmed.
"Oh no not you yeonie, I'm calling your Eomma."

Jimin came to me.
"Yes baby?" I wrapped my hands around his waist.
"Nothing, just missed you and your kisses." He giggled and pressed his lips against mine.

This is us, 11 years after we met. We got married and adopted 2 children, a boy and a girl. Jiyeon is 12 and Baekhyun is 10. We work as the bosses of VM, the biggest industry in Korea. We were publically married so everything was fine.

"Jiminie remember our first meeting?"
"Yeah... I was such a horny ass, craving for your 10 inch thing."
"My horny baby." Jimin giggled and kissed me again.

"APPA JIYEON LIKES SOMEONE~" Baekhyun came running towards us.
"Yah Kim Baekhyun!" Jiyeon chased Baekhyun around. Baekhyun ran to us and hugged me tightly.
"Appa yeonie noona is bullying me..." He said, pouting. I let go of Jimin and bent down.

"Well Baekhyunnie, you told her secret. Secrets are meant to be kept. That's why she's chasing you."
"B-but! She likes Minhyuk hyung..." My eyes widened. She liked Yoongi and Hoseok's adopted child? But... we're not on good terms... Jiyeon ran to Jimin.

"Eomma~"
"Jiyeon-ah, what do you like about Minhyuk?"
"Everything!" Jimin chuckled.
"Wanna invite him over tomorrow?"
"But you'll scare him away and he'll hate me forever!"
"Yeon. I need to see if he's good for you."
"But-"
"Either that or no Minhyuk."

Jiyeon pouted and I chuckled, standing up. Jimin stood up as well and my hands instinctively went around his small waist. I kissed him and he returned it.
"Eomma I want to do that with Minhyuk..."

Jimin turned to Jiyeon and smiled sweetly.
"Sweetheart, kissing isn't for you yet. I'll only allow it 2 years later, when you're 14." Jiyeon pouted. I ruffled her hair.
"I'll cut you some slack. When you turn 13." She smiled, but it soon faded.
"Appa. My birthday is on the 27th of December."

I laughed.
"5 days earlier, sweetie." She sighed.
"Fine. But it's gonna be with Minhyuk." I shrugged. Baekhyun tugged on my sleeve.
"Appa, can I do that with Chanyeol?"
"When you turn 12." Jiyeon pouted.
"Appa why can he kiss when he's 12!"
"Because you will kiss around the same time."
"It's not my fault he is born on January 5th and I'm born on 27th December!"

I shooed them to their rooms.
"Well thats unfair, I lost my first kiss when I was 17. To you." Jimin complained.
"I'm younger than you so don't complain." I chuckled.
"Yah you're taller and broader and your cock is longer."
"You're just small chim."

I slumped down on the couch and Jimin sat on me.
"Get offfffff you're heavyyyyyy."
"If so I won't ride your dick ever again."
"I'll shut up."
"Mm good choice." I wrapped my hands around him and kissing his neck.
"Tae no don't. You know that my- fuck~ Taehyung the kids are h- ah~"
"I'll call Jungkook over."

I know what you're thinking. Jungkook?! Yep. We're all friends now. He apologised and all so we good. Furthermore, Jiyeon and and Baekhyun loves him so we don't really have any choice but to befriend him do we?

"He's coming in 5."
"Mmm I'm not sure I can wait that long." He turned around and straddled me, wrapping his hands around my neck.
"Who says I can?" I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed him sloppily. The door burst open, which made our lips part.

Jungkook was standing there, with sweets, chocolates and toys in his hand.
"Hi hyungs! Where are they?"
"Their rooms, bring them down, don't let them go upstairs." Jungkook nodded. I carried Jimin up to our room and laid him on the bed.

"This is going to be fun, baby boy."

——

Kookie's pov
I went upstairs and got the kids down because who knows what those two wanted to do.
"Kookie hyung!" Baekhyun is such a cutie really. I brought the two of them to the living room.
"I got you some-" I was cut of by moans. From you know who.

"DADDY!"
"Ah ah ah baby boy~"

Mhm.
Yup.
WHAT THE FUCK. There are kids here!

"Kookie hyung, why is Eomma calling Appa 'daddy'?" Jiyeon asked. I internally facepalmed. But smirked. They wanted to have sex when the kids were awake right? Why not pollute their minds just a little? They'll learn about it some day anyway.

"Jiyeon, you know how your Eomma has an asshole?"
"Ew. But yeah."
"And your Appa has his pee pee?"
"What's that called the... ah! The penis. Yup."
"Well, your Eomma and Appa are doing something called sex."
"What is sex?"

I still had to explain it nicely right?
"Sex happens when two people are on love and they trust each other. Or when they just want pleasure, to feel good. Jiyeon, do you like anyone?"
"M-minhyuk..." Yoongi and Hoseok's child huh? Interesting.

"So sex happens when a boy inserts his penis into a girl's vagina."
"The thing I pee from?"
"No, um. I'll show you?" I took out my phone and searched for a pic of someone's vagina and showed it to Jiyeon. I pointed to the clit.

"That's where you pee from and here," I moved my finger down to the vagina, "is where boys insert their penis in when you have sexual inter course."
"Ah hyung, so I can also stick my finger in?"
"That's masturbation, pleasuring yourself." She nodded her head.

"Any more questions?" Baekhyun spoke up.
"Then how will Yeolie and I have sex when we grow up?"
"He will insert his penis into your asshole then."
"Where the poop comes out?"
"Yes."
"Ew."
"Not really."

I laughed. Jiyeon spoke again.
"Kookie hyung, how old must you be to have sex?"
"Above 16. No younger. Unless you want to get pregnant early and get kicked out of the house and- yeah."
"Oh. Hyung are you close to Minhyuk's parents?"

So they don't know that I'm in a poly relationship with them.
"I'm dating them."
"Huh? How can three people date?"
"It's a polygamous relationship."
"No idea what that means but okay!"

I chuckled. Boy are Taehyung and Jimin in for a surprise.

——

Jimin pov
Taehyung and I got changed after our... sex... and went down. We were shocked by the question Jiyeon asked.
"Eomma, Appa, did you enjoy your sex?" I looked at Taehyung. He looked at me and shrugged.
"Yes Jiyeon, so now you two know what sex is don't disturb us when we have sex alright?" He asked, stroking her head.
"Of course Appa."

I can't believe him. But as long as we are all a happy family, I'm fine with anything.
__________________________

800 average?
1110 words
hehe

yeet done in two days
guyplease vote

its the end! thank you for reading <3 check out my other books and my possible upcoming vmin book and yoonseok book if you ship them!

i p u r p l e y o u