n i n e +

I groaned and got off Jimin, putting on my boxers and walking to the door.
"What?" I grumbled as I opened the door.
"Oppa, you called me over?"
"Go away, I'm in the midst of making love to someone." Her smile faltered a little, but soon regained it's place.
"You can fuck me, oppa~"

I was going to answer her, but got cut off.
"Taehyung~"
"Coming, princess!" I turned to Jennie.
"Bye."
"Oppa you can ask her to leave, I can take her place?"

I chuckled.
"Jennie, I can't just ask him to leave. He's my roommate, and my boyfriend."
"But oppa I thought you-"
"Tae~!"
"You interrupted our time, now scram." I slammed the door on her and locked it, then walked back to Jimin.

He had tears in his eyes and his hips were bucked up, thrusting into the air.
"Daddy~"
"Princess I'm here."
"W-what to-oo-ook y-you so l-lo-ong..."
"It doesn't matter." I smashed my lips onto his. He didn't kiss back, and so I frowned, pulling away and looking at him.

"I-it m-a-atter-ers." I sighed.
"She wanted me to fuck her but you know I only have eyes for you baby."
"A-an-ny-yt-thi-ing e-else- mm fuckkk~"
"Yes. I love you so so much." I crashed my lips onto his after, kissing him passionately. And this time, he kissed back.

Not long after I pulled away and attacked his neck, leaving hickeys all over. I licked his hard nipples as I slid the vibrator out, and he shuddered, whining.
"Daddy~"
"What do you want, baby?"
"I want to ride you daddy, to feel your dick in me."

I kissed his jaw.
"No condom?"
"L-lube." I unlocked his handcuffs, cuffing his hands together instead.
"Do you like your handcuffs princess?"
"Yes daddy~" I chuckled and pulled out a chocker, putting it on him.

I flipped him around and he buried his face into the pillow, curving his back and kneeling on the bed, his tight pink asshole naked to my eyes. I parted his ass cheeks, planting a kiss on his hole, making him moan loudly. My tongue licked his rim, coating it with saliva.
"Taehyung~"

I inserted my tongue into his hole, and he moaned, shaking. I pulled out just as he was about to cum and he whined.
"Cum by my dick not my tongue baby."
"Just- urgh fucking insert it already!"
"I didn't stretch you yet, it's gonna hurt real bad."

I inserted a finger into his asshole, then another, then a third. I removed them all and lubed my dick up. He sat up and  wriggled out of the cuffs, getting in between me. He positioned himself and inserted my dick into him.

He sat down fully, waiting for awhile to adjust. Soon he lifted himself up and lowered himself back down. And up and down. Repeatedly. His speed increased and I moaned as he rode me with an increasingly high speed.

"Fuck Jimin~"
"D-a-dd-y- ah~ d-d-ad-dy!"
"You're so beautiful oh god~ mmm Jimin~"
"D-a-a-ddy~ I-I'm- ahh~ c-cumm-min-ing! Mmmmf ahhh daddyyyyyy~"

——

I came into Jimin for the 19th time and he moaned.
"S-ah~ st-op..."
"Mm baby are you exhausted?"
"Very." I pulled out and laid beside him, hugging his naked body.

"Sorry baby..."
"Tae it's okay. I'm just-" he let out a yawn and snuggled up to my chest.
"-tired."
"Go to sleep then. Goodnight baby~"
"It's only four..."
"I'll wake you up for dinner."

He nodded and fell asleep. I soon did too, my hands on his soft and thick ass. I woke up not long after though, squeezing his ass. I looked at the clock, 6pm.
"Min~" He tossed in his sleep. I squeezed his ass harder and he jolted awake.

"What the- oh it's just you. Urgh Taeee~"
"It's 6, baby."
"Call some delivery?"
"I was thinking that we could go out for dinner?" Jimin giggled and I looked at him, confused.

"Tae you do realise how hard you fucked me right?" He asked, putting his face on his palms.
"Oh. Um. How will you go to class tomorrow then?"
"Tae it's Friday."
"Aish my brain. What'd you wanna eat?"

He shrugged and laid his head on my chest.
"You chooseeeeeeee." He whined, playing with my fingers. I thought for awhile.
"You want Japanese?"
"I'm fine with anything."
"Oh. So you would settle for eating me?"

I smirked and he smacked my chest.
"Proper food Tae. And I'm a sub for crying out loud."
"Sushi?"
"Oo yes please order the avocado ones for me pretty please~"
"Anything for my baby. You want some udon?"
"Yeah, and Tempura too please~" I smiled and nodded my head.

Who knew that deliveries could be that fast? It came 15 minutes later. Impressive.

——

Jimin and I ate finish and were laying in bed, talking mindlessly.
"Mochi what if we were all living in a video game and there were giants controlling us and our minds?"
"Maybe. But I doubt there are billions of giants out there."

"But what if the giants are actually the real people? And we are just fake ones, characters in a random game."
"I don't know but if that is true I'm glad they chose for me to be with you." I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"I love you Jimin."
"I love you too Tae..."
__________________________

and it ends next chapter (epilogue)

i p u r p l e y o u