e i g h t

A year had past and we were going to graduate soon. Taehyung and I had won the dance competition, and that's pretty much it. It was two weeks to prom, which meant that school was going to be over.
(just deal with me not knowing how schools elsewhere works. its all fiction now)

"Taeee~"
"Yes baby?"
"I'm bored..."
"Let me finish this first."
"What's that?"
"I'm asking someone to prom."
"Oh. Who?"
"Who else?"

I ran over the list of possibilities and stopped at Jennie. She and Taehyung have been especially clothes these days, and he has been ditching our dates to spend time with her. It could be her... he may leave me... I can't. What's this? Am I crying?

"Baby why're you crying?"
"I don't know..."
"Come here." He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me gently.
"Jimin, look at that." I looked at the board. The letters on it spelt out: Will you go to prom with me, my love? My one and only Park Jimin, I love you.

I looked at Taehyung, smiling widely
"You could've just asked dummy."
"But I wanted to make it special for you."
"Sure did. I love you baby." Our lips attached in a sweet kiss and he tightened his grip around my waist.

"You didn't think it was anyone else, did you?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow up at me.
"Perhaps I did."
"Aww baby I'll only ask you to prom, no one else."
"I thought..."
"Jennie?"
"Yeah..."

He laughed, shaking his head.
"You know very well that we're just friends."
"You've been ditching our dates to be with her..."
"Because we're partners for the drama project."
"I feel so fucking stupid."

He planted a kiss on my lips.
"You didn't know. You don't take drama."
"But still..."
"Baby you're perfect. Did you forget what I told you?"

I shook my head and leaned onto him.
"I didn't. But I guess I don't wanna believe it."
"Aww baby. One more thing. How do you look?"
"Like shi-"
"Park Jimin."

He cocked an eyebrow up and I sighed.
"I can't think like that Tae... I can't. i just... I hate myself."
"Hmm? I'll actually fuck you right now and tell you how fucking beautiful you are."
"Didn't you invite Jennie over?"

He carried me up and threw me onto the bed.
"Fuck her. I want you."
"Wait. Baby I need to go to dance class..."
"Fuck..." He looked down and I followed his gaze, only to see his growing boner.

I giggled and slightly brushed my hand past his member as I stood up. He groaned and took my hand. I encircled my hand around his waist, pressing out bodies together before palming his clothed member.

"Imagine. My wet lips on your rock hard dick, sucking on it as I occasionally lick it like a popsicle, moaning and sending vibrations throughout your body. Hollowing my cheeks and sucking your dick in attempt to make you cum so I can taste you."

His eyes fluttered shut and moans erupted from his mouth.
"Then you command me to get on all fours, inserting a finger into me. I get weak by your touch, and you add another finger, then another. My walls clenching around your long fingers as I moan out your name."

He was rock hard, sweating and grinding against my palm. I let go and he whined, opening his eyes and looking at me with lust.
"Jimin..." He said, voice deeper than the ocean.
"Taetae, I really need to go..."

He threw his pants away along with his boxers and grabbed my wrist, turning me around and grinding his dick onto my ass.
"Fuck... Tae you're- ah~ making it- fuckkk- difficult for- mm daddy~ me."
"I need you~"

I relented, deciding to ditch dance class for my needy boyfriend. He unbuttoned my- his shirt with skill and worked on the button on my jeans. The bag that I picked up awhile ago was thrown to a corner of the room.

I moaned at his touch, needing more. My pants went off as well, and just as he was about to take my boxers off I pulled his shirt over his head, kissing him deeply and pressing my naked chest against his.

"Princess... let's make that all happen."
"Please daddy~" I was so needy. He slid off my boxers and threw my onto the bed, spreading my legs. I laid there, waiting. The cold air against my throbbing dick. Taehyung pulled out some blue fluffy handcuffs, and that's when I knew, it was going to be kinky.

"Daddy~" My hand reached to my length, only to be slapped away.
"No touching, princess.
"Daddy please~"
"Please what, princess?" He pulled out a vibrator, inserting it into my hole and turning it on to the highest speed, making me gasp.
"T-tou-uch m-me da-aa-ad-dy~"

He cuffed my hands to the bed frame and kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Just then, the doorbell rang.
__________________________

oops

i p u r p l e y o u