Chapter 3: Tere Aane Se Maine Jaana

So today is the day of entry of Agneesh Rawat.

Agneesh.... Weird name huh??? Hope he is not a weird person.

I went to take a shower when someone knocked on the door.

"Meenu... Dadi has asked you to wear something ethnic."

After rummaging through my cupboard for half an hour I decided on a white anarkali. Hence I won't be overdressed or underdressed.

 Hence I won't be overdressed or underdressed

Rimi was running around the house. She came and hugged me as I picked her up.

"Bua... You look beautiful!!!" She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"You look cute too."

"Ready, princess?" Rishabh bhaia asked me and I nodded with a sigh.

"Don't worry. We are here." He pressed my shoulder gently.

Soon after I was back in my room along with Misha talking about stuff when we heard a car halting and the gate keeper announced that Agneesh was here.

I tensed up and Misha laughed, "You look as if it is your macro economics exam right now!!!" I slapped her playfully before joining her.

That is when we were called downstairs. My heart was beating rapidly. I took deep breaths to steady myself and got up to go. Misha accompanied me.

Ok calm down Meenakshi. It's not a big deal!!!

I was on stairs with Misha following me and I could clearly hear them laughing. Recognizing the voices of Bhaia and Ansh Bhai I knew the third
one was Agneesh.

His voice was deep, manly and husky. A voice which can send shivers down your spine.

I hope I like his personality too as much as I like his voice.

I looked up slowly to see everyone sitting on the couch and Agneesh was on love seat. He was in a navy blue suit and his biceps were well defined in the suit.

 He was in a navy blue suit and his biceps were well defined in the suit

He looked up at that instant and I realized why he was named Agneesh.... He had fire in his eyes... Too much of it!

Getting caught checking him out I stopped abruptly and Mishu bumped into me.