Chapter 5: THE TALK

Rishabh was up early morning working out hard. He was covered with sweat but his hands were still lifting the weights.

"Why are you working out so hard, Bhaia? We are going at Agneesh's house not to some wrestling tournament!" This came from Ansh who was helping him with weights.

"Going to Agneesh's house is more difficult than going to a tournament." Rishabh said in between his hard breathe.

"Why?"

"Because it's our only sister's marriage we are talking about. Though I trust Agneesh but he needs to be given the talk?"

"The talk?" Both Ansh and Meenu asked at the same time who had just entered the gym.

"Yes... The Talk!" Rishabh said emphasising his words and I face palmed myself.

Seriously how can this guy be my husband. But I think I fall more for his stupid and possessive yet caring nature.

"Mishu, what is the talk?" Meenu asked me and I chuckled.

"It is something that Agneesh never got himself but loves to give to everybody else." I looked at Rishabh who narrowed his eyes at me.

"Will you guys stop talking in riddles?" This time it was Ansh who had left my husband working out alone as he was tired.

"My husband here will try to bring his angry young man avatar out and then talk to Agneesh about never hurting his sister." Listening this, Meenakshi chuckled but Ansh's face grimaced, "I guess then I will have to marry someone without an elder brother." At his miserable face we all laughed.

"Ok Bhaia, just for once tell us how you will do it? Please." Meenu requested and Rishabh got up clearing his throat.

In a very heavy baritone he started, "Agneesh... Listen to me and listen to me good. Though you are my friend and now going to be the husband of my beautiful sister. Always remember if you ever tried to hurt her, I will find you and kill you. I always have my eyes on you. Beware!"

He completed and looked at us expecting applause.

Meenu who was almost red from controlling her laughter, started laughing and soon all of us joined her.

"Bhaia. You. Were. Hahaha... You. Were. Too. Good! Beware! Hahaha." Andy said in between his laughs.

We high fived each other and Rishabh turned red in embarrassment. He stomped out of the room, "You guys are morons! Don't talk to me."

Sometimes I really feel as if I am raising two kids. Who says Rishabh is an adult? He can be very whiny at times.

I was about to go and stop him but Meenakshi beet me to it

She looked for him in their play room. It is a room covered with all photos from their childhood till now. Of all three of them.

He was looking at a picture of them from Rakhi when all were teenagers.
Meenakshi smiled and hugged him from behind.

"Thank you Bhaia. You will be my superhero always and I am sorry for laughing at you." He turned and smiled bupping her nose,"Silly, how can I be angry at my little princess. The girl who used to come to me to get TV remote from Ansh. And also when she got scared at nights. I loved fighting black ninjas for you. Heeyah!!"

He did a weird martial arts pose making Meenakshi laugh and he joined her. This side of his comes out rarely. He tries to hide his dorkiness behind his rigid structure.