Chapter 1 - Fiancee Time

" Oi, Nagisa, did you hear? That we are getting another transfer student? " a boy with short spiked black hair and black eyes called out to one of his best friends, Shiota Nagisa.

" Yeah, I heard. But they never sent a picture of the transfer student this time. Do you think he or she is an assassin? " Nagisa, who has blue hair which was styled in two pigtails due to its length and azure coloured eyes.

" I hope the student is a girl! " a boy with short black hair in a butch cut thick eyebrows exclaimed hopefully with a perverted expression.

This boy is Okajima Taiga. A pervert.

" I'm sure the student is going to be an assassin. Almost every transfer student is. Plus the fact that our class has special circumstances. " Sugino pointed out.

When the three reached the classroom, some of their classmates were already inside.

Isogai Yuma, Maehara Hiroto, Kataoka Megu, Yada Touka, Kayano Kaede, Okano Hinata and Nakamura Rio.

" Good morning. " Nagisa greeted and was responded with several other greetings.

" Oh, Karma? You're here already? " Nagisa asked in surprise.

Akabane Karma. A childhood friend of Nagisa. He usually comes at the last minute or is completely late. Never early.

" I have a feeling that today will be interesting and will be a waste to pass up. " Karma explained as Nagisa nodded with an uncertain expression.

Soon, students began to fill up the classroom and now, they're just waiting for their teacher, Koro-sensei, to arrive.

Koro-sensei is a yellow octopus who had threaten to destroy the earth in March next year and had made the condition for him to teach the E class in Kunigigaoka Middle School.

The students in the E class were then tasked to assassinate it and would be rewarded if they had done it successfully.

However, it wasn't Koro-sensei who came in, it was Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei, mostly called as Bitch-sensei.

Karasuma Tadaomi worked for the Military if Defense and was the class's physical education teacher. He taught them hand to hand combat and how to handle certain weapons.

Irina Jelavich is Serbian and an assassin. She was tasked to assassinate Koro-sensei as well under the cover of being the class's English teacher however, she failed and realised something along the way, causing her to have a different opinion and start to actually teach the class. (A/N: I'm not gonna go into details here)

" Everyone, as you all know, we have a transfer student coming in today. She was actually not supposed to be put into this class but due to her stubbornness and persistence, she convinced the principal to put her into the E class. " Karasuma-sensei began as murmurs broke out.

" Convince the principal? "

" Must be through money then! "

" How else could someone convince the principal? "

" Quiet. " Karasuma raised his voice, immediately silencing the class, " As such, we are using the first period to brief her of the task. "