Chapter 28 - Reaper Time Part II

" So he's taken the students hostage. " Karasuma said as he prepared his gun while he and Koro-sensei stood in front of the entrance.

" He most likely wants to lure me out and then kill me. " Koro-sensei stated as he took off his dog suit.
*
" Aw, looks like my fun will be cut short. " the Reaper sighed as he watched the teachers closing in.

" Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei! " Hara exclaimed happily.

" But wasn't Koro-sensei in Brazil? " Nakamura pointed out.

" Can't be helped. Irina, we're going with plan 16. " the Reaper said as Irina smirked.

" Ah, my time to shine, huh? "
*
The two teachers slowly entered the room their students were once in but this time, was filled with total darkness. Just as they both entered, the door swung shut, trapping them and once again, the room began to descend, startling the two.

" Wh-What's this?! "

" The whole room is going down! "

A moment later, the two could see Irina held hostage in lingerie while the Reaper's black mass held her at gunpoint.

" Irina! " Karasuma shouted in shock.

Unbeknownst to him, Irina had a small smile playing on his lips.

" Not you too, Irina-sensei. " Koro-sensei said, upset as Karasuma aimed the gun at the black mass.

" You're the mastermind behind all of this? " Karasuma asked.

" Does the name 'the Reaper' ring a bell? " the Reaper answered.

" I've heard of it from Lovro. " Karasuma replied.

" I let him live on purpose. If I want my rivals to leave the game early, then word needs to get around. " the Reaper shrugged, " Will you lower the gun now? Or do I need to shoot your friend here? I don't mind. I have other flowers I can have at gunpoint. 29 other flowers that is. "

" Tch. " Karasuma grunted as he lowered the gun, understanding the threat.

'The way he obscures his presence...' Karasuma thought as the Reaper pushed Irina towards them.

" I've put explosives on her neck as well as the students. " the Reaper said, gesturing to the collar Irina wore, " If I just give the signal, it'll go off. "

" Do you think I'll just die quietly by having you threaten the hostages? " Koro-sensei questioned.

" I wonder? " the Reaper hummed.

'I don't sense anyone else around. I only need to be wary of his gun--' Koro-sensei's train of thought was cut off when his three of his tentacles was shot and immediately, the ground beneath him opened up.

He looked to the side to see Irina sitting up with Karasuma's arms around her while holding a gun. Clearly showing she's the one who shot him.

'Why?!'

As Koro-sensei fell, before he could grab onto something to stop his fall, the Reaper shot at his tentacles repeatedly, not giving him time to regenerate them. Before he knew it, Koro-sensei had landed on the ground of the prison cell where the students were held.