Chapter 34 - Secret Identity Time

" Yesterday's drama performance was really great, right? " Nagisa reminisced as he, Karma, Asuna, Kanzaki, Hazama and Sugaya surrounded Sugino's desk.

Sugino had his face laid down on the desk to cover his face.

" Sugino really gave an enthusiastic performance, huh? " Sugaya teased.

" Didn't know he could make such a face. " Hazama added.

" I tried too hard thinking about co-starring with Kanzaki-san. She probably hates me after seeing that. " Sugino groaned, " Not to mention, all those psycho anime characters Asuna made me study for the role helped too well. "

" Glad it helped you! " Asuna chirped much to Sugino's dismay.

" That's not true at all, Sugino-kun. " Kanzaki reassured him, " I thought it was cool that you could act. "

" Really?! " Sugino sprung up, " Maybe I'll quit baseball to become an actor! "

" Pitchers need to be able to act too, y'know. " Koro-sensei spoke up, " I'm glad to see my students show unexpected talents. "

Asuna spied from the corner of her eye that Kayano was gesturing Nagisa to follow her.

'She's been acting very subdued these days, hasn't she? Is she up to something?' Asuna wondered as Nagisa followed Kayano out.

" --I'm actually a bit impressed about Asuna's ability to cook though. " Asuna heard, turning her attention away from Nagisa and Kayano.

" Eh? Why? " Asuna huffed, " I did help out with the cooking at the school festival, y'know. "

" Exactly, I heard you've been making Serbian dishes for Irina-sensei to try and a little birdie told me that you are planning to go into the culinary world. " Koro-sensei said cheekily, " Oh, it would be nice to see a student of mine taking the world by storm with her food! "

Koro-sensei drooled.

" If I do become one, you're not getting any free food from me. " Asuna said bluntly.

" AH! SHE FOUND OUT! " Koro-sensei became flustered.

" Ne, ne, do you have your own recipes? " Hara asked.

" Not really, didn't have much time to experiment and make my own but I do enjoy recreating others' so far. " Asuna shrugged.

'Yes, Asuna would definitely be successful in her path to become a chef specialising in Serbian cuisine' Koro-sensei thought fondly, 'I've seen her reading books about Serbia; its history, cuisine, traditions. Spending days to prefect one recipe...she's working very hard'

Koro-sensei nodded to himself before placing a tentacle on Asuna's head, startling her, " Asuna, I have absolute confidence you'll achieve success in what you want. "

Asuna blinked up at him in confusion before grinning, " Of course! "

'Now, where did Nagisa and Kayanow wonder off to? Could they be...ooo...' Koro-sensei turned pink as he began to look for the two.

" Karma, you must be really lucky to be eating Asuna's cooking, huh? " Maehara teased.

" I know I'm very lucky unlike the rest of you single guys. " Karma rebutted with a smirk, igniting some angry shouts from the single guys.

" I don't always cook, Karma does too. " Asuna pointed out, " Actually, he does most of the cooking cause I'm lazy and cuddling in his bed makes me sleepy. "