Ride With Me III

The Mile High Club

To all you thirsty gays out there!

🔞🔞
—————

Jennie rubbed her forehead and sighed. She picked up the piece of paper off her desk and ran through the list again, mentally ticking it off and frowning, lines popping up.

"Stop panicking, Jen. You've got it all down." Jisoo's voice, with its slight note of derision, echoed from the door.

Jennie looked up at her boss and bit her lip. "There's no harm in checking."

"Yes, but when you do it for the eight hundredth time in ten minutes, it's called OCD."

"I just want to make sure it's all right. We're leaving in..."

"Ten minutes," Jisoo added helpfully,

"Right. And once we're gone..."

"Jennie, you never forget anything. You're damn near perfect and I don't pay you enough. You know both of these things. I promise if one small thing goes wrong, I'll forgive you. Now, stop panicking and breathe." Jisoo rolled her eyes and walked back into her own office, the one that abutted Jennie's, through their adjoining door.

The blonde ran a hand through her hair and then hurriedly re-did the loose bun holding it in place.

Why had she taken this job? She had no idea. How she'd managed to be cajoled into it had completely escaped her, and it was only really now, after three weeks of having fun doing it, that she had stopped bothering to wonder.

The last thing she really remembered was turning up on a Monday morning to tell Jisoo – in no uncertain terms – that she was emphatically NOT taking the job. And, yet, here she was, nine months later, working for the indomitable Ms. Kim Jisoo. And, it wasn't that bad....

Okay, so the brunette still flirted like a lunatic; but she did that to everyone. And, in her defense, once Jennie had made it absolutely clear that she was not going to sleep with Jisoo again, the musician had backed off.

And she was fun to work for. Jennie's job was varied, busy, and enjoyable. Jisoo was a surprisingly dedicated worker who treated her team with respect and intelligence: that had been something Jennie hadn't expected. In her own perfectionist way, the blonde had thrown herself into the job and had gotten nothing but appreciation back. Of course, some of that appreciation was in the form of not-so-covert glances at her ass, but she could handle that. Jisoo stayed strictly hands-off.

You wish she wouldn't, though. You still think about it...

Jennie's thoughts uttered their never-ending betrayal. It was unfortunately true. So, she hadn't had sex like that since...or before... or ever, really. But you shouldn't sleep with your boss, right? That was disaster.

No, but you want to... really, really badly, the treacherous part of her mind responded.

Jennie sighed again and looked at the clock. Five minutes until they were supposed to leave.

She reached out to pick up the piece of paper when she heard the voice from the other room call out, "Jennie?"

"Yeah?" she replied, somewhat distractedly.

"You gonna fly in that? You might want to get changed."

Jennie looked down at her beige business suit and frowned. When she looked back up, Jisoo was at her door again.

"What's wrong with it?" Jennie asked, brow wrinkling.

"It's a 15-hour flight. I'd be going jeans and a t-shirt if I were you." Jisoo smirked. "You did bring some non-work clothes, right?"