Ride With Me V

Rocking Jisoo's World

This one has...extras...

🔞🔞🔞

_______

Jennie buckled her seatbelt and looked at Jisoo, who was openly staring with her mouth agape.

"What..."

The brunette leaned across the central console of the convertible and pulled Jennie into an open-mouthed, hot-as-hell, tongue-clashing, lip-smacking, incredible kiss, one that had her nearly melting on the spot.

When she got some of her breath back, she stared at the brunette.

"I don't mind if you do that again, but it might make driving a little hard."

"I'm not sure I can wait till we get home," Jisoo grinned.

Jennie brought Jisoo's hand over and ran it up the inside of her creamy white thigh until it reached the juncture – the completely panty-less juncture – of her...

Jisoo gasped.

"You can wait. Because, when you get home, you get this," Jennie purred.

She watched Jisoo swallow, then sit back in her seat, swallow again, and turn the key in the ignition. As the car roared to life, the brunette winked, smiled and said, "You're dangerous, Kim. I hope you know that."

Jennie just smiled knowingly.

The car trip was mostly uneventful, apart from one wonderful moment at some traffic lights where Jennie slid her hand down between Jisoo's thigh, pressed up, and whispered in her ear, "God, I want you to get me home so you can fuck my brains out again..."

That caused a near accident and some speeding after Jisoo's foot slipped a little. But, on the whole, Jennie thought the whole voyage went rather smoothly. She was surprised at her own behaviour. She was acting like... like... like some kind of sex maniac. She'd never whispered these things to someone before, never egged them on, never prayed for them to take advantage of the situation. But she wanted Jisoo and, for now, the sad look that had been plastered across her boss's face had disappeared under a radiance of happiness and lust. Jennie was just fine with that.

It seemed like less than a second after pulling into Jisoo's underground parking spot that the brunette had unclipped both of their seat belts and was halfway across the car, lips hot and wanting on Jennie's.

They fumbled, Jisoo's hands wandering everywhere. Jennie tried to get her thoughts into some kind of coherent order, but it was hard when the sexiest woman alive was kissing an urgent line from your jaw to your ear and making rainbows explode in your vision.

It was hard enough to think without fingers trailing up the inside of your leg, finding you warm and wet and wanting.

Jennie couldn't help it: the sight of Jisoo was enough to arouse her at the best of times, but she was already on edge. Her earlier orgasm and the knowledge that they were going back to Jisoo's to – most likely – fuck all night were enough to make her wet.

And then...

Oh, God, Jisoo was inside her already. She was wet and willing and those fingers were deep inside her. Oh hell, she knew all the right spots, just the ways to build her quick and hard.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, thrusting her hips against the invasion, gasping when Jisoo's thumb came up to brush on her clit. "Jisoo, stop,"

"You don't want me to stop," the brunette whispered urgently in her ear. "I can feel how much you really don't want me to stop."